Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Kask Utopia, Giro Vanquish or Sworks Evade size M
Quote | Reply
I don't know what happened. If I lost weight from years back or what, but my size L Evade fits way too loose now on the tightest setting. Not safe.

I'm looking to spend $150 shipped or less in good condition. New old stock, gently used, etc....

Whatever the requisite size M is in either a Giro Vanquish or Sworks Evade. If it matters, if you're missing the Vanquish lens I don't care as I won't use it.

None of it needs to be the fancy electronic helmet stuff for falling with the app or whatever. Just normal helmet. Any generation Evade gen 2 or newer.

"Neutral" colors. Nothing hyper colored or super crazy "team" look. Plain.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Kask Utopia, Giro Vanquish or Sworks Evade size M [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
I don't know what happened. If I lost weight from years back or what, but my size L Evade fits way too loose now on the tightest setting. Not safe.

I'm looking to spend $150 shipped or less in good condition. New old stock, gently used, etc....

Whatever the requisite size M is in either a Giro Vanquish or Sworks Evade. If it matters, if you're missing the Vanquish lens I don't care as I won't use it.

None of it needs to be the fancy electronic helmet stuff for falling with the app or whatever. Just normal helmet. Any generation Evade gen 2 or newer.

Thanks.

Could you clarify on that? There are only two generations: the original Evade and Evade II. Are you solely looking for the latter, or would both the former and the latter work?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Kask Utopia, Giro Vanquish or Sworks Evade size M [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Giro Vanquish, red, size M. I think I wore 1 or 2x. I still have the original box & lens shield has never been used. I like my Giro Synthe & Spesh Evade more.
PM me & I can email pics.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Kask Utopia, Giro Vanquish or Sworks Evade size M [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
burnthesheep wrote:

Thanks.

Could you clarify on that? There are only two generations: the original Evade and Evade II. Are you solely looking for the latter, or would both the former and the latter work?

Yes, but I think the Evade II has an older a non-MIPS and now a newer MIPS version.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Kask Utopia, Giro Vanquish or Sworks Evade size M [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
echappist wrote:
burnthesheep wrote:

Thanks.

Yes, but I think the Evade II has an older a non-MIPS and now a newer MIPS version.

Exactly.
Quote Reply