I’d like to give this a try. Anybody?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Dash Cycle Strike [teixido] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Dash Cycle Strike [teixido] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am looking at offloading my bike.dash cycle strike G2 245mm, let me know if you are still looking.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Dash Cycle Strike [Wret57] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'd like to see pictures. you're brand new to the forum and you have a lot of stuff to sell. i want to make sure you're on the up and up.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Dash Cycle Strike [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for pointing this out @D.

😬
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Dash Cycle Strike [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure why not!!...so far as I have something which I or any member of my family doesn’t need any longer I trade them, I can show you a bunch of our collection if need be, I have a whole family of competitive riders literally everyone. Or do I necessarily have to be very old on forum before/to want to let go of what I’ve got?..send Pm for pics man
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wret57 wrote:
Sure why not!!...so far as I have something which I or any member of my family doesn’t need any longer I trade them, I can show you a bunch of our collection if need be, I have a whole family of competitive riders literally everyone. Or do I necessarily have to be very old on forum before/to want to let go of what I’ve got?..send Pm for pics man

why don't you tell us a little about your history in our sport, and how and why you happened to acquire the goods you're selling? i think that would help us be comfortable with you.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent, last night.
Quote Reply