Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Crankset 172.5mm square taper (campagnolo compatible)
Quote | Reply
My octalink Ergomo died and the only replacement I can get has a square taper so I need some cranks to fit it.

Please send details of what you have via PM or email me at seth929@comcast.net if you can help me out.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Crankset 172.5mm square taper (campagnolo compatible) [Seth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that I have some Centaur cranks...they do take a 113mm BB though, longer than that of Chorus or Record (doubles)...will that work?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Crankset 172.5mm square taper (campagnolo compatible) [record10carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are they triple cranks? I'm not used to campy stuff, but I thought all double cranksets used the same sized BB? I'll have to check what sized BB the campy ergomo is. How much are you looking for?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Crankset 172.5mm square taper (campagnolo compatible) [Seth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I definitely have a set of Centaur doubles if the others dont work out. Mine are perfect, nver mounted. 172.5

Let me know.

Excuse me for jumping right into your forum...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
seth, campy chorus and record use 102mm BBs. I believe the ergomo will be for a 102mm BB. centaur and below use 111. they may not be compatible with your ergomo. also, I take it you're using shimano for the rest of the bike? when I did it that way, the shifting was never as good as I liked, but that might just have been me (shimano cranks with campy works fine). why not just wait for a shimano ergomo to surface.
Quote Reply