Last edited by: kppolich: May 23, 18 7:54
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cheap Trainer Wheel (11sp) [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Mavic Aksium with Conti Trainer tire. $100 shipped Payal friend
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cheap Trainer Wheel (11sp) [jdais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there, thanks for the offer. I have updated the original listing to include details. I just need a wheel, no tire, tube, or QR
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cheap Trainer Wheel (11sp) [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Want one with power? Got an old original wired powertap hub that I laced into a cheapo rim for a trainer only wheel. I modified the freehhub body to accept 11s cassettes (aka filed/dremeled the thing). Can throw in a Shimano 105 5800 cassette....don't recall the range but I think it is an 11-25 (or a 12-25). Powertap tracked consistently with an SRM I used to have and also my current Power2Max Type S (a few watts higher but it was always consistent amount though). Comes with the wired head unit, wheel sensor and the Powertap HRM that is paired with the head unit along with a special case for the hub (never used the HRM, just keeping it with it).

Have to look up shipping charges but PM me a destination zip and I can figure out a total price. Would like to net $100 after shipping/paypal fees/etc not including the cassette (Extra $25 if you want that).
Last edited by: loxx0050: May 21, 18 8:33
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cheap Trainer Wheel (11sp) [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Already have a PM on my bike and this trainer wheel is going to be used on a smart trainer. Just need a basic 11sp rear wheel, no cassette.
Quote Reply