Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Cervelo P3SL/P2SL/Dual/Soloist seatpost
Quote | Reply
My P3SL seatpost head is finally giving out after a decade of faithful use and abuse. I'd like to buy a compatible seatpost to replace it with; hopefully someone has one in a spare parts bin they're willing to part with. I'd even take a cracked seatpost to cannibalize if the head assembly is functional. Let me know what you have (sample photo for compatibility). Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3SL/P2SL/Dual/Soloist seatpost [wthecoyote] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you need the seatpost or just the head? I have a new head as well as a new carbon post which I'd sell together or separate. Send me a pm if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a carbon P3SL post/head in my parts bin. Not looking to make a killing off of it, so PM me and let me know what the low end of the range you think it's worth and we'll go from there.

wthecoyote wrote:
My P3SL seatpost head is finally giving out after a decade of faithful use and abuse. I'd like to buy a compatible seatpost to replace it with; hopefully someone has one in a spare parts bin they're willing to part with. I'd even take a cracked seatpost to cannibalize if the head assembly is functional. Let me know what you have (sample photo for compatibility). Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3SL/P2SL/Dual/Soloist seatpost [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi i'm looking for a cervelo seatpost to use in a Cervelo P1, i think its the same from p2Sl
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
beston wrote:
I've got a carbon P3SL post/head in my parts bin. Not looking to make a killing off of it, so PM me and let me know what the low end of the range you think it's worth and we'll go from there.

wthecoyote wrote:

Hi i'm looking for a cervelo seatpost to use in a Cervelo P1, i think its the same from p2Sl
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3SL/P2SL/Dual/Soloist seatpost [Kitebratz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. It's the same. If you're interested, send me a pm with your email address and I'll send you some pictures of what I have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, my name isCristiano and my email it’s cristianobratz@icloud.com.
Tks
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, searching for a head or post? I have a brand new head and a lightly used allux post. PM with email for pics and whatever you think it might be worth it!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3SL/P2SL/Dual/Soloist seatpost [jlbiscontin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello! do you still have the seatpost for cervelo?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

Nop, sorry, gone long ago.

Good luck with your search!!
Javier
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m looking for a head unit for this post. I know it’s an old post. But thought I’d put it out there. Thanks.