Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Cervelo P3/P4/P5 51cm frameset or complete bike
Quote | Reply
Ideally, I'm looking for a P3 or P4 (possibly a P5) 51cm frameset in the 2014 - 2017 range. However, I would consider a complete bike if the components were right.

Feel free to PM me if there's any interest out there.

Thanks, Chris
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3/P4/P5 51cm frameset or complete bike [lakerfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not good in the forums but I’ve got my rig up for sale that’s fairly close to your parameters. Might be worth a look. It’s a P2 (same exact frame as P3 minus the fork) with the bars/fork from a P5.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3/P4/P5 51cm frameset or complete bike [rossdude5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the post but I found something.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3/P4/P5 51cm frameset or complete bike [lakerfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
making a comeback?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Got a brand new, never built p4. I believe it's a 54 though.

-jens

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3/P4/P5 51cm frameset or complete bike [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trimeon wrote:
making a comeback?

You can take the man out of IM but you can't take IM out of the man. ;-)

IOW, yes.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3/P4/P5 51cm frameset or complete bike [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have? What are you asking? Have any pics? Millerlite80@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3/P4/P5 51cm frameset or complete bike [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jens wrote:

Got a brand new, never built p4. I believe it's a 54 though.

-jens

Sorry about my prior post - the request for information and pics was to Jens re: the P4 frame. Any info would be great if still available. millerlite80@hotmail.com
Quote Reply