Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by DomerTriGuy
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Mar 18, 23 15:01
Re: WTB: Canyon Speedmax size small; WTB: size 54 roadie with 11sp e-shifting [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you fit a Medium Speedmax, with the spacer removed and the stem slammed? If so, I can hook you up!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Canyon Speedmax size small; WTB: size 54 roadie with 11sp e-shifting [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mudge wrote:
Can you fit a Medium Speedmax, with the spacer removed and the stem slammed? If so, I can hook you up!
I was trying my best to grow or squint at the numbers to pretend it would fit but would put me similar to my 56 I have now and the biggest reason for me making a move. Yours looks good and I have been tempted by it a few times.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Canyon Speedmax size small; WTB: size 54 roadie with 11sp e-shifting [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DomerTriGuy wrote:
Mudge wrote:

I was trying my best to grow or squint at the numbers to pretend it would fit but would put me similar to my 56 I have now and the biggest reason for me making a move. Yours looks good and I have been tempted by it a few times.

I ride a 56cm road bike, though most fit systems suggest I'm on the cusp between 54 and 56. I'm a long 5'10"/short 5'11" and like being stretched a bit, so I almost always size up when buying a bike.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Canyon Speedmax size small; WTB: size 54 roadie with 11sp e-shifting [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mudge wrote:
[
I ride a 56cm road bike, though most fit systems suggest I'm on the cusp between 54 and 56. I'm a long 5'10"/short 5'11" and like being stretched a bit, so I almost always size up when buying a bike.
I ride a 56 road bike but also was on the cusp of 54. I'm 5'10" and shrinking with average proportions across the board. I kept thinking medium because that's where I am for most until I looked more closely at the sizing of Canyon and they have me solidly in small. Thanks, Canyon, for making me feel small.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DomerTriGuy wrote:
Mudge wrote:
[
I ride a 56 road bike but also was on the cusp of 54. I'm 5'10" and shrinking with average proportions across the board. I kept thinking medium because that's where I am for most until I looked more closely at the sizing of Canyon and they have me solidly in small. Thanks, Canyon, for making me feel small.

I had a Grizl for awhile and when I was in the process of buying it, the Canyon sizing tool said I needed a small. I bought a medium. After fiddling with the setup, I wished I had gotten a large
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Canyon Speedmax (or similar) size smalls/54 [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an sworks shiv tri disc in a medium with dura ace di2 and clx 50s
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Canyon Speedmax (or similar) size smalls/54 [Mitch Khyeauld] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mitch Khyeauld wrote:
I have an sworks shiv tri disc in a medium with dura ace di2 and clx 50s
I saw the listing but more than I was looking to spend for something used. I know Canyon will be releasing their new rigs in a couple months so if I find find something before, will grab a CF SLX 8.0 or Felt IA Advanced in that same price range.

Just updated the listing to look at 12sp now that I recently got a Cervelo with AXS and prefer to keep the same system but open to 11sp for the tri bike.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Canyon Speedmax (or similar) size smalls/54 [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also have a module that is a frame with a dub bb and blips and trp hydraulic brakes. Would be cheaper and you could build it up 12spd
Quote Reply