Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Blue Triad frameset 55ish (ML size)
Quote | Reply
I've always been curious about trying out one of these frames, sorta regret not jumping on some ebay seller selling some never used frames even if they were that blue flower paint work, the price was within reason.

Anyway if anyone happens to have a ML size they are looking to unload- frame/fork/seatpost and maybe stem because it seems to be made to fit?

I'm canadian in ontario, but I don't imagine i would find one in my own province so shipping is A-Ok.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Blue Triad frameset 55ish (ML size) [mkse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got one that seems to be about a 58. I'm rebuilding it as a complete bike, but may be interested in selling the frame only if it fits you. It's in extremely good condition as I have always babied it. Mine is the blue dyed carbon with clear coat on it and some white and blue highlights. It's a stunning bike, especially in the sunlight.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Blue Triad frameset 55ish (ML size) [playguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you be able to measure the standover height? You may very well have the ML - the size im after seems to have close to a 58cm center to top seat tube length, but im not sure how accurate this geo chart is for the model you have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mkse wrote:
Would you be able to measure the standover height? You may very well have the ML - the size im after seems to have close to a 58cm center to top seat tube length, but im not sure how accurate this geo chart is for the model you have.

Sure; I can do that later today.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry I couldn't get to that yet. Busy at work, and the bike is at the store. It's in the midst of being built with brand new 105 mech, and I have Tri rig brakes front and rear on it.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply