Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Aero road bike approx. 58cm (6'0" rider) up to $3,500
Quote | Reply
Hello all,
My old road bike was recently stolen out of my car in DC and I'm now in the market for a used road bike. PM me or post here if you are interested in selling your bike, these are the specs I'm looking for:

-56-58 cm frame (I am 6'1, 32 inch pant inseam, normal/shortish arms)
-Aeroroad frame preferred, but will consider other race geometries (for example: Specialized/S-Works Venge or Tarmac; Trek Madone; Cervelo S3 or S5, or Cervelo R3 or R5)
-Indifferent to rim or disc brake
-Model year 2016 or newer
-Shifting: electronic preferred, 11 speed minimum, will consider Shimano Dura-Ace mechanical
-Aero profile wheelset at least 30mm deep
-Power meter desired, but not required
-I have my own pedals
-Will consider bikes priced up to $3500

Please send me the price and specs of the bike (pictures too, if you have them).

Thanks in advance,
Charlie

CG
Last edited by: CeeGee90: May 28, 19 8:43
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero road bike approx. 58cm (6'0" rider) up to $3,500 [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not 2016 or newer per your ad) but I have one that fits most other criteria:

2014 Cervelo S5 58cm
DA/Ultegra 11sp mech build with SRM power meter
HED Jet6 wheelset
Excellent condition as it was stored indoors and used for 2 seasons

Pic below is not mine however shows the exact frameset color combo. If interested, let me know and I can send pics.

Last edited by: codec: Jun 27, 19 13:31
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero road bike approx. 58cm (6'0" rider) up to $3,500 [CeeGee90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I currently have this frame listed on ebay. If you are interested I can discuss price. I typically ride a 58 and fit this great.

https://www.ebay.com/...-tri-TT/233269733190

Extremely aero and fast. I had it built with etap
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero road bike approx. 58cm (6'0" rider) up to $3,500 [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Allez sprint with etap and quarq
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2017 Canyon Aeroroad CF/SLX 9.0 frame/fork/seat post/headset/stem/campagnolo record direct mount brakes $1500 plus shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero road bike approx. 58cm (6'0" rider) up to $3,500 [hank scorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disc or rim?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero road bike approx. 58cm (6'0" rider) up to $3,500 [mvenneta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rim, if that was a question for me.
Quote Reply