Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 700 Renn Disc
Quote | Reply
You know, with those new Renn discs coming out, those of you with the archaic 575 should upgrade to one of the new wheels and then sell your Shimano 575 to me.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 700 Renn Disc [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one for sale. It is in perfect condition and low miles. $200 for the wheel. It has an as new Conti Sprinter on it for an extra $25. Also, has a Dura Ace 9 speed 12-23 cassette as new for $35. If you want the whole package I'll include shipping.

Tom
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 700 Renn Disc [tpolitzer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$225 sounds pretty good for the wheel and tire. Would an 8 speed cassette fit on the hub? Do you have any pictures? Where are you located so I can try to estimate shipping?

Thanks,

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 700 Renn Disc [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Nick,

It is a Shimano hub so should take either the 8 or 9 speed cassette. If you can give me your email address I can send some photos tonight. I live in Golden Colorado.

Tom
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if nick passes sign me up! tub or clincher?

i live in littleton, so we could skip the shipping thing.

luke
Last edited by: luke: Mar 2, 05 10:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Send the pics to nan03@fsu.edu. (That is a zero in the email address) I will be heading out of town on friday and will have limited access to the internet for the next week or so, so I will reply with my phone number in the email just in case. Thanks.

- Nick
Quote Reply