Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 58 cm Road Bike
Quote | Reply
Looking to buy a 58 cm road bike

don't want something too old but also doesn't have to be the newest and greatest. looking to spend <$2000 but am flexible depending on the bike but dont need a $3000+ bike

would be used for group riding as I want to start doing more of that now and the tri bike doesnt cut it. located in DC area and willing to travel a little to avoid shipping costs
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 58 cm Road Bike [SnowChicken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumping this up as more actively looking again
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM on its way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Cervelo Soloist 56 in the cool black color, 2 seat posts, drilled with Ultegra 8050 Di2, Ultegra R8000 Brakes, SRM Dura Ace 175, 53/39, 40 or 42cm 3T Ergonova Pro Bars, 3T ARX Pro 110 or 120, No Wheels, was thinking $2400
I know you asked for a 58, but this is a low and long bike frame
Last edited by: mike s: Nov 11, 21 11:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2018 Cannondale Super Six Evo 58cm with full Ultegra 11, Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels and Hollowgram Si crank. Maybe 500 total miles,looks new. $2000 shipped to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2016 Giant TCR Advanced. Size large (I am 6'2") and fits me well. Great bike for group rides. A few scratches here and there. Right on the price point that you threw out. Let me know if you want pictures.

(Just like this https://www.theproscloset.com/...pQnxTEBoCQNMQAvD_BwE).

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2019 SL6 tarmac disc expert that I’m planning to sell here shortly. Bike is awesome

I was looking for $3200, so maybe slightly more than you were looking to spend, but sharing nonetheless. I’ll ship it for free

Lemme know if you’d like pics

https://www.specialized.com/...?color=263507-154558
Quote Reply