Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 20 hole 20h rear hub for old zipp 404 firecrest wheel
Quote | Reply
Hey STers,

Looking for the a hub in the 20 hole configuration, which has been discontinued for some time as everything is 24h. I'm trying to salvage my zipp 404 FC which has been working great for me until a popped spoke took out a chuck of the hub in the process. If you have power, even better. PM me with what you have and price.

Edit: Forgot to add that I need a Shimano 10/11 speed freehub.

Thanks.

Rig
Last edited by: RIGorous1: Jul 27, 20 11:11
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 20 hole 20h rear hub for old zipp 404 firecrest wheel [RIGorous1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for 10 or 11 speed?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 20 hole 20h rear hub for old zipp 404 firecrest wheel [RIGorous1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for a Zipp hub or any hub? Shimano or Campy?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated post for clarity. 10 speed is ok, 11 is preferred since all I need to add is the cassette shim if I wanted to go back to 10. :)
Last edited by: RIGorous1: Jul 27, 20 11:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a DT Swiss 240s road rear hub, 20-hole, 11-speed Shimano freehub:

Send me a PM if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also have a PowerTap G3C (full ceramic bearings) 11-speed 20-hole if you are looking for power and have a deep pocket:

Quote Reply