Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 10 shifters
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to put together a 10 speed group on the cheep. I need shifters and derailleurs as I have everything else. I would like to stay Shimano, but I'm not picky if it's ultegra, DA, 105 whatever as it's going on an older bike that I'm just trying to get back running. I figure someone has to have something kicking around, post here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks!
Last edited by: misterwaterfall: Dec 19, 19 7:08
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10 speed groupo(shifters/derailleurs) [misterwaterfall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri or road? I have a Sram Red 10 speed (road) set sitting around

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10 speed groupo(shifters/derailleurs) [Callin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess that detail would help sorry. This is for a road bike
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10 speed groupo(shifters/derailleurs) [misterwaterfall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 5600/5700 105 front and rear ill give you if interested, just cover shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about some di2?
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...)_P7098818/#p7098818
Willing to split for one of the groups.
Let me know if I can help.

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/ksquaredcycling
Time RXR Super Record | Cipollini Bond Campgnolo EPS | Specialized Shiv TT SWorks Super Record | Colnago C59 SR-EPS | Colnago EPS Super Record | Colnago Prestige Ui2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a 10spd Dura Ace 7900 mini group - tt shifters, front & rear derailleurs

$100 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have Ultegra 6600 STI shifters, 34.9 clamp-on FD, and short cage RD.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10 speed groupo(shifters/derailleurs) [timetrialist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks to the generosity of Mike S I have a pair of derailleurs on the way. If anyone has any shifters they would be willing to part, I am still on the hunt for those.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of good cosmetic condition DA ST-7900 shifters for sale. They function perfectly and were recently serviced. Please message me if still interested. I'll be glad to send photos that show the cosmetic condition.

They were always used with DA 7900 derailleurs. I do not know if these are compatible with non-7900 derailleurs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a good pair of 6700 shifters. $150+ shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10 speed groupo(shifters/derailleurs) [amoz04t] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know this is a long shot, but do you still have these?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10 speed groupo(shifters/derailleurs) [scooter23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I no longer have these. Sorry
Quote Reply