Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WANTED: cheap/free platform pedals w/ toeclips & straps
Quote | Reply
After five years, one taxicab collision, and many sharp highspeed turns, the composite pedals on my commuter bike are nearing disintegration. the right one seems to be slowly scraping/melting into a new shape, and the left is cracked.

I don't really have much of a budget for this, my financial situation is extremely tight- but I save $50/month in subway fare by riding, so I can't afford not to do it. Shoot me a PM or email with what you've got & what you're asking.

If you're interested in bartering for computer components or services, that would be even better- at the moment, I'm particularly flush in 32MB AGP video cards, 10/100 ethernet adapters, and assorted odds/ends. Alternately, I can also provide six months of free web hosting on a secure colocated server designed & maintained specifically for commercial hosting services.

I know beggars can't be choosers, but a pickup in NYC would be ideal.

:)

--
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: cheap/free platform pedals w/ toeclips & straps [aetherchild] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll have to check my parts box in the garage, I might be able to help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: cheap/free platform pedals w/ toeclips & straps [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 has offered to mail me "some god-awful ugly pedals" that should do the trick, and someone else got in touch via AIM (but didn't leave contact info!). Will update the thread if they're still needed.

Thanks!

--
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: cheap/free platform pedals w/ toeclips & straps [aetherchild] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus is a TSR member in good standing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply