Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

W. Mich people, stuff for sell off. Cancer Sucks
Quote | Reply
Selling off due to some recent health issues: A lot of this stuff would suit a newbie looking to get into the sport: 2014 SBC Shiv Comp, small, upgraded to Force 11 spd, has Reynolds Race wheels on it, no stock wheels. $500. Can send pics. Wahoo Kickr Snap. used a handful of times, new condition, $200. A couple of swim/run wetsuits and equip(buoy, sleeves, etc...) Men's small. Let me know if you are interested and I can provide more info. Also, Men's small Vortex sleeveless and TYR Cat 2 full(this one has seen much harder use, plenty of nicks, tears) $50 each on these or can do a bundle.
Quote Reply
Re: W. Mich people, stuff for sell off. Cancer Sucks [plant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you should revaluate your prices, seem very low to me. Bike parts are in short supply and high demand. The components and wheels are worth both worth what you are asking for the whole bike.
Quote Reply
Re: W. Mich people, stuff for sell off. Cancer Sucks [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just trying to get it gone to a newbie. Making it easy on my spouse as well so she doesn't have to deal with this crap if things go really south. Looks like I'll be out of the sport regardless. Thanks for the thoughts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hear about your situation.
My wife could be a candidate for your bike. Would you mind sending a photo to tusindsmil at gmail dot com?
I presume you are OK shipping?

Thanks and best of luck.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So sorry you're going through this.

I'm in W. Michigan (Kalamazoo area) and interested in the Shiv. Not sure of where exactly you're at in W. MI, but if you're a bit away from where I'm at and it takes a few days to meet up, I could PayPal cash and then arrange a time to meet up (I'll cover fees). If that works, want to send pics to jlgoodin78(AT)gmail?

Either way, best of luck and be well.

plant wrote:
Selling off due to some recent health issues: A lot of this stuff would suit a newbie looking to get into the sport: 2014 SBC Shiv Comp, small, upgraded to Force 11 spd, has Reynolds Race wheels on it, no stock wheels. $500. Can send pics. Wahoo Kickr Snap. used a handful of times, new condition, $200. A couple of swim/run wetsuits and equip(buoy, sleeves, etc...) Men's small. Let me know if you are interested and I can provide more info. Also, Men's small Vortex sleeveless and TYR Cat 2 full(this one has seen much harder use, plenty of nicks, tears) $50 each on these or can do a bundle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m interested in the shiv if still available. I’m in northern Indiana and can pick up, have some friends in training for their first triathlon, and none have even a road bike!
Quote Reply
Re: W. Mich people, stuff for sell off. Cancer Sucks [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hear of your troubles. Prayers for you and your family.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn’t get it.
Quote Reply
Re: W. Mich people, stuff for sell off. Cancer Sucks [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Re-sent.
RS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got it, sent reply, thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent PM on the run/swim gear.
Quote Reply
Re: W. Mich people, stuff for sell off. Cancer Sucks [SkipS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM back to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Appreciate the quick response!
Quote Reply