Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vittoria Crono Tubular tire and Vittoria Corsa EVO-CX tire SOLD
Quote | Reply
This is sold.

Vittoria Crono Tubular tire with 0 miles on it, but I am not calling it 'new' because I carried it as my spare. I never had to mount it, but I did stretch and pre-glue it so it would be ready to go. So with the glue plus being taped under my saddle, it doesn't look like it is new. But the tread has never seen pavement.

I also have a Vittoria EVO Corsa CX tire that has just a hair under 500 miles on it. It was mounted on the rear so it is showing some wear and a few small nicks in the tread, but it always held air (well, with the latex tube it always goes flat after a few days..... but anyway....).

Also included is a opened bottle of glue which may or may not be dried up, and a package of Tufo tubular tape (a Slowtwitch favorite) that someone gave me. I'd never use it on my wheels, but maybe you would have a use for it.

All this can be yours for $65 shipped in the Continental US.
Last edited by: 2wheels: Aug 22, 10 13:06
Quote Reply
Re: Vittoria Crono Tubular tire and Vittoria Corsa EVO-CX tire [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price reduced to $50 shipped in Continental US. If you are out of the US, PM me and we will discuss shipping.

The Crono is a fast tire and it really folds up nice and small for a spare. If you are folding up a 'regular' tubular, give this one a try, you will be amazed how much nicer it is to carry.
Quote Reply