Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ventum Custom Painted Framesets 46 cm and 56 cm, Brand New Factor One rim or disc(size undecided)
Quote | Reply
Hi Gang

I used to help Ventum and during that time I rode ventum frames. Currently working to bring the Legend design back to life so I am selling my Ventum and my wifes.

My ventum size 56 got the chain stuck behind crank and damaged paint only. So for 56 cm frame. Price will include repainting the frame in the same factory that did my paint job. Same supplier who does all Culprits Custom paint.
So,

3250 USD for frame, fork, seatpost , aerobar with your choice of base color and font color. inside blades can be done similar as to now. If you want a complete bike as seen. Can negotiate for wheels, groupset, etc

Price includes frame, fork, seatpost, New headset, TRP brakes, aerobar. Will be shipped with original Ventum aerobar. Not the culprit prototypes currently on there now.

All bikes are in Taiwan. So frameset shipping is around 240 USD each. If you want to wait til July. I can hand carry to CA and them ship domestically if US bought. Will save on import charges. etc

for more pics email me at joshua@culpritbicycles.com or PM me

Wifes bike is a 46 cm. She only rode it around 300 km. She bought it, found out she was pregnant and since having the baby has only been riding her Culprit Croz blade. She wants disc brakes on her next tri bike. So she is waiting on the new model

Hers is

3200 USD for frameset as shown. Neon pink with Carbon glossy. Near perfect condition

Frame,fork, seatpost, headset, matching aerobars with ventum extensions or Profile design as shown., TRP brakes included

I also have a Brand new, unclaimed Factor One, Rim or disc, Rolling Chassis for sale. I can still choose spec,
Frameset with bar/stem and Black INc 50 wheels included.

Retail 7250 USD. Make me a realistic offer. Can choose rim or disc, color, etc

Quote Reply
Re: Ventum Custom Painted Framesets 46 cm and 56 cm, Brand New Factor One rim or disc(size undecided) [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Make an offer

Factor rolling chassis can take 5200 obo

You choose all spec. Brand new with factory warranty

30+% off retail
Quote Reply
Re: Ventum Custom Painted Framesets 46 cm and 56 cm, Brand New Factor One rim or disc(size undecided) [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

46 ventum frameset sold
56 ventum frameset still available.
Can accept 3050 USD shipped as is. already dissassembled so just needs a few days to ship out

Factor. Still available. You choose color, model, spec

Can do 5100 OBO for Factor One or O2 rolling chassis. Sizes and colors are limited. So I need to confirm with Factor after you PM me.

Factor warranty is included. Like buying from Factor directly but saving ALOT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
VEentums both sold

Factor bikes rolling chassis. You choose spec still available
Quote Reply