Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Velotron for sale - lab grade indoor cycling
Quote | Reply
I am moving from a house near Grand Junction, Colorado to a smaller apartment in Denver. So, I don't have room for my beloved Velotron. VG++ condition with only some minor, hard to see scuffs.

Selling for $599, which is 95% off (new, they run $10,000!). This is a lab grade indoor cycling system with highly accurate power measurement and a heavy flywheel. Its quieter than any indoor trainer I've ever heard and super-rugged. Works with Windows software via USB port. The load generator on this unit was replaced about two years ago.

Due to its size and weight, I suggest you pick up from my house or new apartment in Denver. I can deliver along the front range (Fort Collins to Colorado Springs) or along the I-70 corridor. If you want to ship, I suggest Uship.com who have excellent prices and service. I also go to Phoenix, Los Angeles and San Diego on a regular basis and can delivery to those cities or in-between

Includes everything except the pedals as I assume you will want to use your own pedal system.

I prefer PayPal but will take personal check (hold for clearance) or money order.
Quote Reply
Re: Velotron for sale - lab grade indoor cycling [LukeTheDrifter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale? Ken
Quote Reply
Re: Velotron for sale - lab grade indoor cycling [kdhbma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes!

You can text me at 970 628 5120 or email william.hein.co@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Velotron for sale - lab grade indoor cycling [LukeTheDrifter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was looking for the lab version that had the adjustable seat and adjustable handlebars. For use in a Neuro rehab clinic. If I remember correctly you could get the Velotron in either version. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LukeTheDrifter wrote:
Yes!
You can text me at 970 628 5120 or email william.hein.co@gmail.com

Hi there, I've sent you an email and also sent you a text (I think it got through).
Quote Reply