Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

UPDATED WTB - single STI/DoubleTap levers, broken Red RD & more
Quote | Reply
Still on the lookout for:

1) left-hand (front) Shimano Ultegra 6800 STI lever (or 5800 in a pinch)

2) left-hand (front) SRAM Red 22 DoubleTap lever (can also be the 10s version of the lever, if it is the "new" body shape with the textured hoods) - just need a LH one, but if it's a pair that could be interesting if price is right...

3) a broken SRAM Red rear derailleur (10s version) - just need the carbon outer cage plate to be OK (or, if price was right, a CeramicSpeed OSPW OS cage for SRAM 10/11 mechanical RD??) - NB this is the (sprung) plate connected to the derailleur, not the one just connected through the jockey wheels (the inner plate).

And a few really obscure ones too:

1) Giant Gavia AC 0 TR - tubeless-ready - 700x25c tyre in new or VGC

2) Juin-Tech FM or PM hybrid hydraulic brake callipers (could be TRP HY-RD in a pinch)

3) Lightning carbon chainset 172.5mm or shorter

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have anything that might fit the bill.

Last edited by: jahknob: Dec 13, 21 1:38
Quote Reply
Re: UPDATED wants list - single STI/DoubleTap levers, broken Red RD & more [jahknob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I have a Red cage plate if you are still looking....
Quote Reply
Re: UPDATED wants list - single STI/DoubleTap levers, broken Red RD & more [darnellrm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for getting back - the cage plate I need doesn't usually come without the rest of the derailleur attached - the outer plate is the one that's actually connected to the derailleur with the spring loading (much less easy to replace than the inner plate, with just two bolts through the jockey wheels). If you do have an outer plate, then please do DM me!
Quote Reply