Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

UPDATED OFFER: 2007 Cervelo P3C AVAILABLE, Renn+Hed SOLD
Quote | Reply
Hello Everyone,

I am selling my 2007 Cervelo P3C (fully built, including Easton Vista wheelset), 2007 Renn Kaiser and 2007 Hed 3 Front tri-spoke wheel, both of which come with Veloflex Record tires (very nice, very fast). I don't want to sell, but my triathlon career was interrupted one week after the Muncie Endurathon with the onset of a pesky knee problem and my subsequent decision to forgo my triathlon preoccupation/obsession and join Teach for America. Hence, my decision to sell.

Please read below for details:

Cervelo P3C (56CM)

PHOTOS:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62035389@N08/with/5638416809
*Worth Noting: Bike has not been cleaned in these photos. What you get on your doorstep will be oh-so-pretty. And, sorry about the picture quality. I was using my Mac.
**UPDATED to show the three blemishes on the ride (all small)

History: Bike was ridden and raced a year and a half by Daniel Bretscher, American (Indiana) pro; first raced in April 2007; I began training and racing on it in 2009; been an absolutely wonderful machine, carrying Daniel and me to many victories (well, him to many more than me...also, I realize this information isn't highly relevant, buuuut I'm sharing it anyway!); I have ridden it many miles, many of them indoor, and rain was always avoided as much as possible, though it has been trained on and raced in the rain; it is a well-working, smooth-riding, powerful beast. I was planning on racing on it again in 2011, but injuries forced a change in plans.

Specs: Selling fully-built/"Ready to Ride": BASICALLY, you're getting the Cervelo Factory P3C Components: FSA SLK bottom bracket/crank (53/39), Dura Ace F/R derailleur, Cervelo brakes (Luke recommends replacing these...but still working condition), Forte stem, Vision (by FSA) basebar and aero bar extensions (aluminum, not carbon), Profile Design Tri Stryke (sp?) saddle, Look Keo pedals, Easton Vista wheelset with Continental Gatorskin tires. Hell, I'll even throw in my wireless Trek bike computer.

Pros: I don't believe you need a bike nicer than this to win at the highest level; been ridden to multiple olympic and half-distance championships; still the bike of choice for Cervelo enthusiasts and many professionals; such a stiff, powerful, responsive ride, getting it at a great value
Cons: Carbon seatpost splintered, is taped in a few locations, still structurally sound; don't like Cervelo brakes, if I kept it I'd replace them; vision aero bars have a slight bit of "Sweat damage" where there is a bit of rust due to my suffering on this beast

BONUS: I'll throw in my Trek trainer (you pay for shipping) as well. God the thought of parting ways with this somehow hurts more than the ride itself!

Asking Price: $1650, shipping included. BUT, feel free to make me an offer. Just as long as you respect my right to call you crazy if I think you're shooting way too low!!

If you have questions, fire away on here or PM me or please feel free to email me at luke.beasley@gmail.com or call at 765-730-4317.

Best,

Luke Beasley
Last edited by: locluke02: Apr 24, 11 21:11
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2007 Cervelo P3C, Renn Kaiser (Silver) Disc, Hed 3 Front [locluke02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow that Renn disc and HED 3 is a great combo at a great price. I run the same setup, (not Kaiser though), and I love it. I paid a lot more. What a fun wheelset.

Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2007 Cervelo P3C, Renn Kaiser (Silver) Disc, Hed 3 Front [locluke02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you an email!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump from a Boilermaker - good looking ride!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent an email as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pm and an email...waiting on the price of the H3 alone if possible.

http://slow-triathlete.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent email also

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent a PM.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2007 Cervelo P3C, Renn Kaiser (Silver) Disc, Hed 3 Front [currank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Much Appreciated.

I'm not a Purdue fan even though I'm an Indiana native, but hell, I'll go ahead and say it -- BOILER UP!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I didn't already have a bike and race wheels I'd be all over this setup. Free bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Luke!!! No don't do it! Considering I saw him ride this bike 12 days ago, I can vouch for him. Sure u don't want to give me the disc as a wedding gift? Haha
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2007 Cervelo P3C, Renn Kaiser (Silver) Disc, Hed 3 Front [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Money, what's up my friend!

I'd love to give you that as a lovely wedding gift, but then again, I'd also love a few hundred more dollars in my pocket! Decisions, decisions...

Anyway, you know how hard it is for me to sell this stuff....but an impending move to Jacksonville and a bum knee will make you do some crazy things!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are the wheels tubbies or clinchers?

Quote | Reply
Wheels are clinchers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm'd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent PMs and emails
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2007 Cervelo P3C, Renn Kaiser (Silver) Disc, Hed 3 Front [melonp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Folks, the race wheels are now off the market, thanks for all the interest. Wish I could have done business with all of you!

Bike still available, though....someone's gotta go fast on this thing this coming summer!!
Quote Reply