Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

UPDATED: Cervélo P3C
Quote | Reply

-2010 Cervelo P3. 56cm SOLD
Magura hydro brakes
165mm 5800 crankset, ultegra 6800 FD and RD
Tririg top tube cable routing. Ridden it this way for years w no problems. Recommend it to any p3 owners! Bike has some paint chips etc but in good shape. front brake adjustment screw is stripped so changing rim width is a pain but doable. ill include the bleeding kit and instructions. I kept Flos on all the time so it didn't bother. Frame was modified for the maguras so they need to stay with the frame. Throw on some race wheels and you’ll be there.

Last edited by: Climbcmb: Jan 8, 19 16:35
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo p3c (Tri rig Alpha X, FLO 60, Renn 575, Magura) CAAD 8 1x, powertap p1s pedals, Xlab delta 300, tires [Climbcmb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics added
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo p3 (Tri rig Alpha X, FLO 60, Renn 575, Magura) CAAD 8 1x, powertap p1s pedals, Xlab delta 300, tires [Climbcmb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gp4000 s 2 tires sold
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo p3 (Tri rig Alpha X, FLO 60, Renn 575, Magura) CAAD 8 1x, powertap p1s pedals, Xlab delta 300, tires [Climbcmb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
P1s sold. Prices OBO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Renn disc sold. Flo 60 front added separate and prices lowered. Shoot me an offer
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo p3 (Tri rig Alpha X, Magura), FLO 60 front, CAAD 8 1x, tires [Climbcmb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Cervélo p3 (Tri rig Alpha X, Magura), FLO 60 front, CAAD 8 1x, tires [Climbcmb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are parting out the bike, I would be interested in the TriRig bar, thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Flo 60 full carbon or with the alloy brake track? Also interested in Tririg Alpha X if you’re looking to split it up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You may offer Alpha X to others interested as I’m in no rush on this purchase.
Quote Reply
Re: UPDATED: part out: TRIRIG alpha X, FLO 60 front, SRAM 1X group, CAAD 8 frame, Cervélo P3C [Climbcmb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
parting them out. having trouble with pics but current ones should cover it. I have other pics of the bars so pm me an email or phone if you want other pics
Quote Reply
Re: UPDATED: part out: TRIRIG alpha X, FLO 60 front, SRAM 1X group, CAAD 8 frame, Cervélo P3C [Climbcmb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alpha x sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated and bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. She’s rebuilt and looking good
Quote Reply
Re: UPDATED: Cervélo P3C [Climbcmb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New pics added
Quote Reply