Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I jumped on the deal last year and am very happy with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can now buy this product on line at this link:

http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/...;page=1&featured

WE can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.
Or... take your chances and order one and see what shows up- you have no way of knnowing but we think you'll be happy.

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules. This is the new '08 version.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [bushido5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can somebody please PM what this deal is? I tried calling the shop a half dozen times today and kept getting the voicemail.
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [dustdevil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, if you follow the link Tom provided in the post above yours it shows the price, and if you look under related products, its pretty clear what brand trainer you will use indoors when your trying to pretend your riding on the outside on the road.

Just Triing
Liking ST more since finding the block user post option.
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
GM employee, The views and comments posted are my own and in no way reflect those of GM. - Required legalize from employer.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got that part. But which model.
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [dustdevil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're closed Sundays. Give us a call and we'll give you the details.

Here's the on-line link to the ST trainer deal, one of ST forum user's favorite indoor trainers:

WE can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules. This is the new '08 version.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Oct 29, 07 7:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What if I actually WANTED the angry badger....could something be worked out? :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lemond is cycling's version of Rev Jessie Jackson." -johnnyperu 5/18/07
"Just because I suck doesn't mean my bike has to" -rickn 9/2/08
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [brandonecpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately, manufacturers' restrictions prohibit the on-line sales of angry badgers. We did see a very nice fox the other night however.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm...that might be a hurter in the deal....

Nah, I think I may be in. Hopefully before the end of the week I can give the store a call.

Where are you located again? I'll be in Grand Rapids this weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lemond is cycling's version of Rev Jessie Jackson." -johnnyperu 5/18/07
"Just because I suck doesn't mean my bike has to" -rickn 9/2/08
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [brandonecpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're in Dearborn, where there are also some (University of) Michigan Wolverines...

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's the on-line link to the ST trainer deal, one of ST forum user's favorite indoor trainers:

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The link is broken... : (

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here you go:

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Oct 30, 07 13:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

You can also buy this item at the promotion price for ST'ers at this link:

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [gdunha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely:

Call us at (313) 278-1350 for the indoor trainer deal so good it has to be kept secret!

On line purchase link: http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/...;page=1&featured

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Call us at (313) 278-1350 for the indoor trainer deal so good it has to be kept secret!

We can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
boing

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We've had some interest through the on line capability to purchase this item. Keep it up guys, and thank you for the business!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We really saw a spike yesterday with the snow flying around here. Keep it up guys, and thank you for the business!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

"It is not the great things we do in life that really matter, it's the small things we do with a great heart..."-Mother Theresa
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just tried calling. I suppose you guys are busy.

World Military Games(possible)-2008 Estonia
IMFL 2008

Cats dont like riding on bicycles....no matter how much duct tape you use.
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Brandon P] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can use the on-line purchase link or phone us at (313) 278-1350. We have been swamped today with the normal procession of sales reps, customers, fittings, etc. Sorry about that. I've been bouncing back and forth between three computers in the store today depending on who I'm working with.

We really saw a spike yesterday with the snow flying around here. Keep it up guys, and thank you for the business!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Nov 7, 07 13:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We are a little low on these but have enough to get us through today and will have more Monday. Orders placed today ship today before 4:00 PM but we'll be out on Friday and Saturday with more due in on Monday. We're going to hold a small reserve stock here in the store for the walk-ins.

Keep it up guys, and thank you for the business!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom - I got my trainer last night and I love it. Used it last night and this morning (28 degrees when I woke up today). Thanks for running the ST deal!
Quote Reply

Prev Next