Triathlon package
Quote | Reply

Hello Everyone!

####From Canada. Will ship if the buyer will pay shipping and paypal fees.####
$3300usd
Or
$4300cad
Cant seem to figure out how to upload pics here so heres my google docs
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vaS8pgSO9h6AD4ud-3qYHYTIOXBtyHqG-Ky1gzbRF1Q/edit?usp=sharing

Bike cassettes and wheelsets are 10speed.

I am semi-retiring from triathlon and have lots to unload. Not planning on racing in a year or two (maybe) so instead of letting these toys collect dust, I'm going to let go of them and have somebody else have a lot of fun with them instead.

For now, I'm going to sell them as a package. So this will be great for somebody just starting out or if you want to upgrade some of your gears.
All you need is a helmet and bike shoes to ride the bike!

Scott Plasma 3 Premium size 54( according to this web site (https://www.evanscycles.com/...athlon-bike-EV178653) this retailed for 8299 British pounds.)
This bike is in super excellent condition! I am the second owner of this bike, and I babied this bike. Ridden 95% indoors and mostly comes out on "race simulation day". In the last 5 years, I've owned this bike; I've most likely ridden this outside no more than 1500km. I don't see any damage in the frame at all! I rode 2hrs 24mins at Barrelman in 2016 and 2017. Only rode this bike once this year and always tuned up before races! Overhauled last September and cable housing are brand new. This is your chance to own a super great condition bike!

The bike comes with:
-Sram red return to centre shifter.
-Sram Red front and rear derailleur
-Sram red front brake and dura-ace brakes rear (the bike came like that)
-Speedplay pedals and cleats(though may need changing soon but still got lots life)
-Garmin mount and water bottle holder between aero bars.
-read hydration holder (the other cage fell off cause the screw came lose from too much rattling due to bad road condition but I have the screw and the cage.
-Xlab flat kit bottle.
-adamo saddle

-Quarq Powermeter (value $1000+). I can't remember if this was Elsa or rikken, but you do not need the magnet for this one anymore. Just plug it in your bike, and you're good to go. Bought it brand new in 2017.

-Don't know anything about power? Don't worry; I got your back! I've included two great books by Dr Philip Skiba. If I remember correctly, he was one of the physiologists behind the Nike sub 2 marathon project. Plus, he also worked with Davis Tillsbury-Davis (maybe somebody can correct me here I'm going by memory) Coach by our famous Cody Beals and Lionel Sanders and many more pros. So after reading these books, you are going to be able to keep up with your friends talking about power as much as biking fast!

Flo Wheel Set: I am the second owner of this set, and again these wheels has been babied and only comes out on "race day simulation day". Both wheels are clinchers.

Front Wheel (value $719usd) I believe this is Flo 64. Not too thick and not too thin, so it's excellent for crosswind!

Flo-Disc Carbon with aluminium braking (value $ 849) Not much to say! If you want, big boy sounds the disc definitely makes those (not too loud tbh).
Heres the site for referrence: https://flocycling.com/.../road-tri-collection

The wheelset will come with Continental GP 4000 tires and with (I think) Shimano 10-25 (it's for flats type of cassette). I've also included 1 brand new Continental GP 4000 tire ($80 value) and 1 brand new Continental GP 5000 ($80 value). It will also come with 3 other cassettes. One is 11-28 (for climbing) and another 10-25( another flat type cassette). The other cassette is in the training wheel, which I believe is another 11-28. Im also going to throw in a brand new ultegra chain! So you can just keep biking for more months to come!

Training wheelset:
Vuelta training wheelset (value $200). This is the secret folks! Put in the time to ride these wheels and you will no doubt be fast on race day. It will come with tires and cassette mentioned above.

Xterra Medium Wetsuit (value $150? The website price is misleading it says $399 on the newest model)
Unfortunately, my COVID body has made me look like a sausage ready to burst from the suit, so I'm going to throw this in and save me the embarrassment. It has a small hole on the right armpit area for vent when it gets hot but other than that the wetsuit is in great shape! This is fixable if you bring it to the store or DIY.

Brand new Giant saddle (value $100+)
If your rear is not as wide as mine and would like to have a narrower saddle, this is another option. This is brand new take off from my road bike because again my rear is wide and need a wider saddle.

Torhan Aero bottle (value $50 in amazon)
For extra storage, I've cut the bottom of this to carry my supplies during the race. Great aero bottle to carry your flat kit or the butter you bought from Annina's (for your wife to keep them happy).

Spinervals DVDs (value $60 in amazon)
Combine with the training wheelset above and this DVD; there's no doubt your friends are going to be asking you where you got the bike the wheelset on race day.

Head Lamp for your hat
Winter is coming, and you are going to be leading the pack on your group runs cause you got a new bike and now working hard to be a great runner.
This thing is so light (no pun intended) you're going to forget that this has been sitting on your hat!

2 O2 canister and nozzle
Just buy the inner tube (the lever is in brand new tires), and you will never get stuck outside when you get a flat.

Winter Booties (value $25)
After the long winter, you're going to be excited to step outside in April or May. Keep those tiny toes warm!

2xu race belt
Don't ruin your tri suit by using the pins on race day. Use this race belt instead.

Scott Plasma 3 Premium size 54 = $14243.57 cad
Quarq Powermeter = $1300cad
Flo Wheelset = $2103.54
Brand New tires = $160
Training Wheelset = $200
Wetsuit= $150
and some miscellanous
============
Total = $18157
(If you know my wife pls dont show her this.)

THATS NOT ALL! Buy all this and get the Ironman Lake Placid Racing tips and strategies by Raymond Britt! A whopping value of $20.

BUT WAIT! Purchase soon, and I'll include the most up to date
HOW TO TO BE YOUR DOGS BEST FRIEND! because once your wife finds out how much you spent on triathlon gear you're going to need a best friend to sleep with you in the dog house!

Now that I'm done patting myself in the back for typing all that. I am selling all this for $4300. Now I get that this is a lot of money! Message me and let's make a deal. I was once a newbie and scouring the internet for parts. I'd be happy to help you out! Just be reasonable.

Dog or the chair the dog is on and Bike stand not for sale.
Last edited by: dboatx: Jul 30, 20 17:12
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon package [dboatx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
British pounds...USD...CAN...your currency is all over the place!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No offense, but you really need to

a) figure out which parts you have (for example, the Elsa vs. Riken is a $400 difference in original value, and Shimano cassettes don't come with a 10t)
b) clean up your listing
c) re-think your prices (there is no point to putting original value in a for sale post, it simply does not matter)

Ultimately, it's worth what someone will pay, but nobody on ST is going to buy from this listing. Probably.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon package [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your input, I'm sure it really helped the OP

Good luck with the sale my man, do you, you'll be fine.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon package [mbecks2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some people genuinely have no idea how to sell their shit. Feedback is a gift.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would be interested in disc if you decide to split up, thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon package [Bscheel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im gonna keep it as a package for now. If the bike sells without the wheelset ill definitely let you know
Quote Reply