Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trek Madone 9-Series Stem-Bar Combo 42CM x 100mm - New Take Off
Quote | Reply
$175 Shipped

Wrong size for me so it came off the bike as soon as it came out of the box. As you can see, it has some scratches from assembly but you'll be covering those with bar tape anyways.
Last edited by: SiRcivic27: May 28, 19 16:38
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone 9-Series Stem-Bar Combo 42CM x 100mm - New Take Off [SiRcivic27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there

I am potentially interested in this. Any idea of the weight? Do you mind snapping a photo of what it looks like from the front? Thanks

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone 9-Series Stem-Bar Combo 42CM x 100mm - New Take Off [SiRcivic27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested as well if the other guys does not take them
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone 9-Series Stem-Bar Combo 42CM x 100mm - New Take Off [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a photo from the front. I can't find the weight online anywhere and don't have a scale capable of something like this. Sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone 9-Series Stem-Bar Combo 42CM x 100mm - New Take Off [larsroberts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still for sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone 9-Series Stem-Bar Combo 42CM x 100mm - New Take Off [RollHard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for those who messaged me about the bar, I've been on the road for work for nearly 2 months straight. I'm out of the salt mine for awhile and back in the land of the living so if you need this bar still I have it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I still have this bar. A number of people have contacted me about it but I spent so much time away from home last year I wasn't able to get it shipped. I'm home now so if this is the proper size for you I can ship it day after PayPal payment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey what size do you need? I have the 40/100 and would like 42/100.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone 9-Series Stem-Bar Combo 42CM x 100mm - New Take Off [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I already got a proper bar on my bike so not interested in a trade, just looking to sell this.
Last edited by: SiRcivic27: Mar 24, 19 10:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop down to $175shipped.
Quote Reply