Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Dan,

Thanks for doing this. Sorry for cluttering this thread even more, but can you confirm if you will be selling tool sets or just individual tools? Also, are pumps in this category?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [seanleecfa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
seanleecfa wrote:
Hi Dan,

Thanks for doing this. Sorry for cluttering this thread even more, but can you confirm if you will be selling tool sets or just individual tools? Also, are pumps in this category?

Thanks!

Pumps I don't remember. I suspect not in THIS lot (tools and workstations). Perhaps when we get into the actual for-sale inventory.

no toolsets, as in, no case with a whole bunch of tools. but, smaller sets, as in, 20-25mm cone wrenches.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want the following:

Chain Whip
Chain pin breaker
Torque wrench
Pedal Allen wrench
Chain checker
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [seanleecfa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
seanleecfa wrote:
Hi Dan,

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Test
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's hoping this works!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When are the 1on 1 swimming lessons going up? 10 pack?

Ask me how much I love my Kiwami LD Aero Trisuit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Verifying ability to post since it seems there are a lot of eager beavers present
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
testing post, thx.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Folks, this is the thread where tools will be for sale. They won't be listed here for a couple of days. I'm finishing up the inventory and pricing. I'll post here with pictures and prices. When I do I'll make the post sticky for a couple of days. There are some rules and policies that attend this thread:

1. Monty and I will accept PayPal, credit cards and checks. Cash if you pick the item(s) up in person.
2. We will absorb the fees associated with the currency transaction, but we will NOT absorb the sales tax. You'll need to pay 10 percent sales tax (Calif), so add 10 percent to the total.
3. We will be shipping USPS. We will ONLY charge you what we are charged. We will often but not always use the boxes USPS provides that are one-size, any-weight. I do believe these also are worldwide boxes, so, same freight charge if you're overseas.
4. You signal your intention to buy an item by placing a post here: that's how you get in line. Don't contact Monty or me directly, just post.
5. Monty will contact YOU, for payment. If we don't hear back from you relatively soon (within a day) we'll assume you changed your mind and we'll move to the next person. If you do post, and then change your mind, as we move to bike cases, helmets, apparel, etc. and so forth, we're unlikely to consider your post as valid.
6. We aren't retailers! Don't assume we're Amazon. Assume we're private citizens getting rid of stuff on the secondary market, just like you. We only ship once or twice a week; we take credit cards in some arcane, neanderthal way. There's no ecommerce site, no shopping cart, no "track your package" other than whatever USPS might offer.
7. We're selling all of this for pennies on the dollar, so if you get anything from us and it doesn't fit, isn't the color you thought it was, or whatever, then find a friend to gift it to. No returnsies. If this is a problem for you, probably best not to buy it in the first place.
8. There will probably be more rules; I just can't currently think of what they might be. If you have any questions, post them here, I'm happy to answer.

*NOTE: Posting before the inventory is listed here does not place you in line. You're in line once the inventory is posted.

Dan might have made a rare exception by using his SHIFT key when typing the initial post, but he might have also used the BOLD function to alleviate some of the reading comprehension challenges demonstrated by the respondents to this thread.

See above people!

Amateur recreational hobbyist cyclist
https://www.strava.com/athletes/337152
https://vimeo.com/user11846099
Last edited by: refthimos: Nov 13, 17 13:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Test
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Confirming able to post
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Skyline Chili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also confirming ability to post. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [getbarreled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in a bike repair stand that will accommodate all seat tubes or one that mounts at the bottom bracket.

Thanks,
Freddie
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [refthimos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
from the looks of things, this may be a significant ST membership bump. well played dan.

--------------------------------------------
TEAM F3 Undurance
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [Multisportsdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah… And definitely an influx of sharp minded and studious individuals to boot. I’m sure he’s thrilled at this initial sample audience. ;)

Salton Sea Triathlon Club
“I swim to get to the bike. I run because nobody gives a shit about aquabike.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Joining the testing party....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Test
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds great, thanks. If Im to score, hoping the post office keeps it reasonable to ship to Wisconsin :) Given the steep discount, Im willing to pay a decent amount for shipping, but only if it truly stays an amazing deal overall.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
test
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have to test. Until now always read under my wife’s account.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mic check. Testing 1, 2, 3, 4.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any Torque Wrenches, say from 10 Nm to 60 Nm? Like th Park TW-6.2?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like a pedal wrench if available.

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Re: Tools for Sale (Trisports liquidation) [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Testing
Quote Reply