Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TiVo -145 hours, lifetime subscription, ethernet & more! **price reduction**
Quote | Reply
Series 1 Phillips TiVo - asking $250 + shipping

Missed the Tour because you had to work? Wanted to maybe skip the ads and the boring commentary from the Traut? Maybe you want to catch the ITU or IM triathlons on OLN but realize that sometimes they're as exciting as watching paint dry (especially when they have those 'special interest' segments)! Missed the Hawaii Ironman on NBC and don't want to pay the 45 bucks for the DVD?

Well here is a deal for you!

One series 1 Phillips TiVo (model 212 I believe) which has been upgraded to a 100 GB hard drive (it might be a 120 gb I no longer recall) giving you 144 hours and 54 minutes of recording time (on basic quality).

Additionally the Lifetime subscription has been purchased for this TiVo - a $299 value if you were to purchase a new TiVo today. This gives you unrestricted access to the TiVo guide data for the life of the machine, which is fully transferrable.

This tivo is in full working condition - everything works including the analog modem. Additionally this TiVo is also enabled for free 800-dial access for guide data.

Additionally this TiVo has also been modified and has an ethernet card added to it allowing you to bypass the modem and download the guide data off the internet - handy indeed!

Even handier is the inclusion of a Linksys WET-11 wireless bridge - this allows for WIRELESS access for your Tivo freeing you from the dreaded ethernet wire across the floor. This is a great solution - it has worked flawlessly for me for a few years. Included is an 8-port 10 mb hub to connect the WET-11 to the TiVo (I could never get it to work without the hub maybe you can)

Also included: Original box, original manuals, original hard drive all original cables EXCEPT the IR extender cables. I have misplaced them somewhere but they are pretty easy to find online.

The asking price for all this: $250 + insured shipping. I will entertain other reasonable offers. If this doesn't go in a couple of days I'll offer it up to the ebay minions.

PM me if you are interested or post questions below. I'll take paypal and if it doesn't go on here I'll post it on ebay at some point in the future.

~~~~~~~
Do or do not there is no try.
Last edited by: jsargevt: Aug 3, 05 17:44
Quote Reply
Re: TiVo -145 hours, lifetime subscription, ethernet & more! [jsargevt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price alteration - asking $250

~~~~~~~
Do or do not there is no try.
Quote Reply