Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The bid ends at 2:45 California time... Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2.
Quote | Reply
I have some people sending me the price in a PM, please make your bid public, the winner will be the one who bids the highest on the forum not in a PM.
Thanks
"Please post the price you are willing to pay on the forum so people know how much to bid next Thanks." I have a wired PowerTap I have not used it for 2 years, it worked great for me but I am selling it cheap because it has been sitting around. It comes with a Mavic open pro with a conti 4000 GP tire. You will need new batteries , it includes the HR strap which will need new batteries as well. I will have it up for 2 day's I will take the highest bid over $100.00 at the end of day 2. If you have questions ask on forum don't PM me, this way everyone gets to see the answer.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!This is a Dura Ace 10 speed cassette with about 500 miles of use. It is 12-27 and very dirty. $40.00 buyer pays actual shipping.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!This is a size Meduim Giro Advantage 2 areo helmet. The date inside of helmet reads Aug 07 used in 3 races. I bought in 08 and it sit's inside a cabinet when not in use. $50.00 Buyer pays shipping. SOLD...

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!Continental Sprinter Gatorskin tubular 28x22mm Never out of box. $45.00 buyer pays shipping.

Niterider Trailrat 2.0 it is from 2006! I bought it for a 24hr MTB race and crashed out. I never used it payed over $120.00 for it. The replacement batteries go for $65-$70. price is $50.00 buyer pays shipping.

Last edited by: Louis: Nov 5, 10 14:11
Quote Reply
Re: Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the helmet.

PM sent

-Michael Welch My Blog
Supported by: TEAM ZOOT Swiftwick
For all your endurance shopping needs
Quote Reply
Re: Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shimano hub? Cadence sensor included?
Last edited by: justinl: Nov 3, 10 16:02
Quote Reply
Re: Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [justinl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shimano Hub, no cadence
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
offering 125.00 for the Powertap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Just so we know...exactly when is the end of day 2? :-)

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
"Please post the price you are willing to pay on the forum so people know how much to bid next Thanks."

If this is going to be an auction tell us when it ends so we can snipe each other, or just take it to ebay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Heck, I'll play. 150 for the powertap.
Quote Reply
Re: Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [3carlos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The end of the auction will be Nov.5 at 1445 hrs. 2:45 p.m. California time.
By the way I hate Ebay....so i take it to Slowtwbay...
Last edited by: Louis: Nov 4, 10 8:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent on the Conti Sprinter.
Quote Reply
Re: Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [jla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just sent you a message...Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll give you $45 for the cassette shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will bid $300 for the powertap.
Quote Reply
Re: Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [Stanf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you take $25.00 for the light?
Quote Reply
Re: Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [JenBe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What time does this end?
Quote Reply
Re: Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [morganlocke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The end of the auction will be Nov.5 at 1445 hrs. 2:45 p.m. California time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are you going to charge for shipping on the Powertap wheel? Can a cadence sensor be added?
Quote Reply
Re: Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [jschnorr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No matter actual shipping charge I'll charge $25 max
Don't know about cadence sensor
Quote Reply
Re: Just over 5 hours to bid on the PowerTap Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car."
— Harvey Diamond
Quote Reply
Re: Just over 5 hours to bid on the PowerTap Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [jndlpr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$360
Quote Reply
Re: Just over 5 hours to bid on the PowerTap Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [missinglink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$361

Re: Just over 5 hours to bid on the PowerTap Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [mallen4574] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$400
Quote Reply
Re: Just over 5 hours to bid on the PowerTap Misc for sale, Wired PowerTap, Conti tubular, Dura ace cassette, niterider lite, Giro adv2. [mallen4574] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So did I win? The time stamp on the next bid is 2:47.