Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. Updated prices
Quote | Reply
Shimano 2011 Ultegra Rear Deraileur - 50 shipped.
Shimano 2009 Front derailer - 25 shipped

P3c frameset size 54 that is sanded but needs to be painted - 875 shipped

2011 castelli body paint skinsuit medium - 150 shipped

Catlike Black Chrono aerohelmet - 175 shipped.

De Soto First wave top size 3 75 shipped

Grant

Last edited by: draketriathlon: Jul 30, 11 6:34
Quote Reply
Re: Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. [draketriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tell me more about the de soto gear...how tall are you? waist/chest size? do you like the de soto set up? thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. [EmpireTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EmpireTriGuy wrote:
tell me more about the de soto gear...how tall are you? waist/chest size? do you like the de soto set up? thanks.

I'm 6 foot, 160ish. Waist is 32. Not sure on chest size, but I do like the set up. The speedtube is probably my favorite thing for a wetsuit. Anytime its over 74 i'll wear that so there is no problems with overheating. Here is the size chart from de soto to give you an idea of what size you may need. http://desotosport.com/products/sizecharts.php
Quote Reply
Re: Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. [draketriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm'd you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am open to offers on the stuff too.

Grant
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do u have pics of the p3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
draketriathlon wrote:
2011 Hed h3 front clincher w/ Bontrager 19 aerowing less than 100 miles on both - 575 shipped.

SRAM S80 rear clincher shimano less than 250 miles on it - 525 shipped

Dead Hed Special edition Jet Disc clincher - 700 shipped

P3c frameset size 54 that is sanded but needs to be painted - 1000 shipped

2011 castelli body paint skinsuit medium - 200shipped

Catlike Black Chrono aerohelmet - 250 shipped.

De Soto First Wave top size 3 - 125 shipped

Grant

thats some nice shit you got there, I wish I could buy that hed3, but im flat broke so....free bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm me please at reiselectricinc@aol.com
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. [treis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What year and how many miles on the Dic?
Quote Reply
Re: Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. [Per1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Per1 wrote:
What year and how many miles on the Dic?

The disc is a 09 I believe but it was brand new this year when I bought it. It has less than 100 miles on it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what year is the p3
Quote Reply
Re: Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. [RYANZNAM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its a 2008. Haven't ridden it for a year, I got the 09 P4 juneish of '10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know what the heck happened to the initial post but what was quoted a little higher up is still available. I'll have to repost everything again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great seller.
Quote Reply
Re: Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. [shovelhd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shovelhd wrote:
Bump for a great seller.

Thanks! Bump for price update.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had my best racing seasons in med school. It's not as hard as you may think. Residency on the other hand...

:-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jodi wrote:
I had my best racing seasons in med school. It's not as hard as you may think. Residency on the other hand...

Jodi

Its more of a break than the med school part :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can definitely understand that! I took my intern year off. Learned to ski, hiked, snow shoed, met new people, got fat... Hehe. Wouldn't take it back. Except for the fat part...

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm you a offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling just the Aerowing?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jodi wrote:

Jodi

x2, finished first year this May and trained 8-14 hrs per week (studying on the bike trainer for the win), racing around 2:10 for Olympic and have a half in two weeks, IM CdA next June.

Edit: Just saw your response to Jodi. No problem if you're taking a break, but my recommendation is to stay active- it'll help balance the mental workload and alleviate stress.

-------
http://www.y-rocket.blogspot.com/
Last edited by: TriSRV: Jul 22, 11 21:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the H3 front clincher still available? How much (posts say $500 shipped and $575 shipped)? Shipping would be to the chicago,IL area unless you are local and interested in pick-up.
Quote Reply
Re: Taking a break from tris and starting med school sale, pics are up now. [manderson96] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry all the wheels are gone. Put them on ebay and they were all gone in a day or two.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump,

Got my gear last night!

Thanks again.

-Michael Welch My Blog
Supported by: TEAM ZOOT Swiftwick
For all your endurance shopping needs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply