Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TT cleanout. Renn disc wheel and Smith Podium TT
Quote | Reply
Renn Disc - only used for racing and a few test rides. Less than 250 miles on the rim. Tire was glued 2 months ago and is a continental giro(~15 miles on it) Yellow decals were removed. The disc is a structural honeycomb construction covered with carbon fiber skin with an alloy braking surface. Wheel is in great condition and has no dents in the carbon.
Can be used with an 11 speed cassette with 1 cog removed or by modifying the cassette. I am also including a cycling innovations disc wheel inflator adapter.
Asking $300 shipped OBO

Smith Podium TT - Medium. Condition is Used. Pads are in good condition. Limited Team UHC color-way.
Doesn’t come with lenses but they can be acquired from Smith if needed. I’ve used it once for a sprint triathlon and once for training with a pair of ROKA SR-1 glasses just fine. There is one very small crack in the polycarbonate on the ear cover, doesn’t affect performance. I decided that TT Helmets weren’t my thing and am sticking with an aero road helmet. Asking $45
Last edited by: MrStealYoKOMs: Apr 6, 19 22:40
Quote Reply
Re: TT cleanout. Renn disc wheel and Smith Podium TT [MrStealYoKOMs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop - $300
Last edited by: MrStealYoKOMs: Apr 6, 19 22:47
Quote Reply