Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TSR Road Pedals
Quote | Reply
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had some old road pedals they weren't using. I am hoping to upgrade from my double sided mtn bike pedals.

Thanks so much,
Dan

www.aiatriathlon.com

http://www.aiatriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: TSR Road Pedals [dtreeps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Time pedals handed down to me. I don't know what cleat it uses, you should ask Record10 Carbon (Chip), as I think they came from him originally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some old spd pedals by Shimano. Pretty good shape.
rdiday@cfl.rr.com

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Last edited by: Robert: Jul 5, 05 6:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I now also have a couple pair of Look pedals that I would be happy to send out. They were sent to me for TSR by other members.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: TSR Road Pedals [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Record, I was thinking of taking the shimano spds since I already have this cleat from my mountain bike shoes. Would the look pedals be a noticable difference?

Thanks so much to everyone for all their help. I love this sport and you all make it accesible.

Dan

http://www.aiatriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Most road folks dont like SPD's (thus Shimano has again changed their pedal systems). The Look and or Time pedal will offer a larger platform and less "hot spots" on your feet. The SPD's were not really that bad if you had a super stiff shoe. I would say that most people would take the Look pedals as the three hole cleat is easy to find on almost any shoe. They are after all the standard...

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply