Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Swimskins, wheel bags, and some cx tyres
Quote | Reply
TYR torque pro swimskin. Size S, some use, maybe 10 Olympic distance races. This suit is guaranteed to make you swim like something with a ton of torque. $40 plus shipping

TYR torque swimskin- size S. Not the pro model. I used this as a tri suit, no pad. I was 4th at NYC in this suit, so it will guarantee you to swim 11 minutes in a mile, provided that mile is downstream, and you are desperately chasing Cam Dye. $30 plus shipping.

Roka viper pro, size ST. New, no tags, I tried it on, but it wasn’t really worth the transition penalty for me. This suit is guaranteed to give you poisonous fangs, or make you swim as fast as a viper, or give you scales. $125 plus shipping.

2x specialized tracer 700x33 tubeless cyclocross tyres. $40 plus shipping for the set, or $25 each. Brand new, never used.

2x Princeton carbonworks wheelbags. $10 each plus shipping. You can look like Filipino ganna’s mechanic or something, maybe you’re into that. I won these at a race raffle.

I’m in new paltz, NY. Venmo is great, PayPal is great. Message me with an offer.

I also have a ton of western beef branded triathlon race suits and winter cycling clothing if you want some of that. Maybe you like meat, and live in the Bronx, and are 6’1, 160- Then I have so much stuff for you. It’s going to be like Christmas on steroids.

Pics here- https://photos.app.goo.gl/qrPX5t7eguQ2AK1t5
Quote Reply
Re: Swimskins, wheel bags, and some cx tyres [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is all that western meat gear?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Swimskins, wheel bags, and some cx tyres [Jkgoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s mostly mens medium. Made by champion system, so the tri suits are essentially disposable, but the winter clothing is actually decent.
Quote Reply