Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Metro50
Last edited by: Metro50: Apr 27, 21 17:45
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [Metro50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool bike, is this still available? If so, do you know the size? If not, you can usually measure and compare to the spec sheet. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [hankscorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He lists it as a 56cm in the description
Quote Reply
NOW: $2,200>>SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [hankscorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Last edited by: Metro50: Jul 8, 21 4:25
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLD 25 wrote:
He lists it as a 56cm in the description

Wow I totally missed that thanks! They don't appear to check ST, I'll email and see if still available.
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [hankscorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a nice bike and I am actually local, alas, if it was a 54.....

----------------------------
http://www.instagram.com/cyclewise
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no doubt. I've been in that situation b4 too.
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [Metro50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Metro50 wrote:
no doubt. I've been in that situation b4 too.

Same, ugh. I think this one sold. I emailed the seller and haven't heard back. I see you posted the original thread, do you have direct contact with them?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available, and if so shipped price to Boston? Looks like you're in a borough of NY.
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [greatland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free bump because I like the bike and to make the comment that reading comprehension is severely lacking in this thread...
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
Free bump because I like the bike and to make the comment that reading comprehension is severely lacking in this thread...

I get your point, but the person isn't actually responding to emails.
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [greatland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guys guys apologies bike is still available.
Not seeing the e-mails.
Text me for any Q's/Appt's 646.943.3342
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP to the top
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NOW Adding Dura Ace C35 Labels for wheelset.
see last pic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
NOW: $2,200>>SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [Metro50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sunday bump
Last edited by: Metro50: Jul 8, 21 4:24
Quote Reply
NOW>> $2,200 SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [Metro50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

PLEASE READ AD BEFORE REPLYING!!!!!
Bike is available if you've read up to here.
DO NOT ask if it is available.
Price is NOT Negotiable.
No Trades. No Shipping. Local pickup near 238th St. & Bwy in upper Bronx ONLY.
I cannot meet anywhere else.

This bike did not make a 5 star Bike Radar rating for just it's performance & pure racing geometry.
It's comfortable and a great climbing bike.

ALL parts are made of carbon fiber including frame, seat post, handlebar, stem & wheel set.
Condition is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. I could not find a scratch anywhere.

General Info:

* 2013 Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-Mod (Sub 14 lbs.) Large 56cm frameset Originally $7,999 I do not make this up. google it.
* ALL Dura Ace 9000 components.
Optional Dura Ace 9000 50/34T instead of Cannondale SISL2 crankset 50/34T. OR ADD $200 if you want BOTH. NOT sold by itself.
* Look Keo or Shimano SPD pedals and Dura Ace titanium cassette.
* Upgraded carbon clinchers 40mm profile. Spins true and fast free.
* I taped the down tube with black masking tape (removal) scratch free to make it a bit stealthier. Last pic shows "before" shot.

>>> Now adding Dura Ace labels for these wheelset. You need to put these on yourself. You can cut out the "C35" portion IF there is a color clash for you.

PRICE: $2,200 FIRM FIRM FIRM NO DISCOUNTS APPLY sorry for that.
>>>Please PLEASE READ AD B4 Replying.<<<

AD WILL BE 1000% DELETED WHEN GONE.
NO NEED to ask if it is available.

E-MAIL me at earthguy00@hotmail.com since I RARELY
check ST on a regular basis.
If I do not answer in 1-2 days please E-mail at my alt. e-mail
at golfnut588@gmail.com as I forget to check my junk mail,
which is always the case on replies here on ST.

Thanks for reading and keep riding for life!
</htm
Last edited by: Metro50: Jul 9, 21 6:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aw man sorry I missed this bike! The new owner is lucky, would have been a perfect machine for me
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [mountaindood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still up for grabs.
Now $2,300
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump to the top.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh nice, would you mind providing a description of the bike or do you have any photos of the bike?
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [mountaindood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now $2,200
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a friendly post for the seller. You can go into settings and turn on email notifications. Then you will get an email any time someone sends you a message on slowtwitch. Thought you might want to know since you mentioned you do not check the website much. Good luck selling the bike. Evos have a great reputation.
Quote Reply
Re: SuperSix EVO **Hi-Mod** 13.93 bs. w/Upgraded CC's 40mm & Optional Dura Ace cranks [pistuo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thank you for that.
But, I am getting the alerts but it's going to my junk folder.
I'm suspecting it's my ad blocker or similar application.

cheers.
Quote Reply