Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sugoi Mens Power Tri Short Size M- NWT SOLD
Quote | Reply
Like it says above, brand new 2004 Sugoi Power Tri shorts, with tags. 9" inseam, size medium. I bought them over the winter thinking they would fit once I was back at race weight. Sadly, this is not the case. $20 + shipping.

Edit- In case there's any question, the color is black.

Ken
Last edited by: kenwil: Jun 26, 05 16:51
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi Mens Power Tri Short Size M- NWT [kenwil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what waist size will that fit. If it will fit a 33-34 I'll take it.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi Mens Power Tri Short Size M- NWT [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You've hit the sore spot. I myself am a 33-34 (depending on the season). Sugoi claims the medium will fit waist sizes 31-33, whereas their large is sized 34-35, and true to form the large is slightly loose on me. You and I are apparently asked to shop elsewhere... (I'd check Zoot if I were you).

Ken
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BAH! I have a zoot one piece in a large. Its just a tad too loose. I like tight, but not suffocating, and a M is a little too tight. Seems i just need to do a few more long runs. Thanks anyway... good luck

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM. Let me know if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DO you still have them? If so, I'll but them.

ANdy
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi Mens Power Tri Short Size M- NWT [hangdogger512] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The shorts are sold. Thanks for the interest, have a great race season.

Ken
Quote Reply