Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sugoi M&F jerseys & tri tops - new - from $20
Quote | Reply
PLEASE: If you PM me or send a paypal payment - Use your real name and not screen name and in the paypal payment note who you are an what item you are paying for. I'm getting payments with no notes on who they are for and no way to cross referrence the paypal user name to a ST screen name. I think I got in touch with everyone but this will make it MUCH easier. Thanks

updated availability 4/31 11am Hawaii time

These are all brand new, possibly tried on once or twice but never worked out in.

Men's Evolution series custom jerseys, 3 back pockets, full zip, pretty much standard cut - $25 (pictured)
all sold

Men's RS series jerseys - FITTED - super SUPER light and breathable Gobi fabric - full zip (not pictured but basically looks the same)
Sizes: xs - pending payment

Women's Evolution series - full zip - $25
Sizes: xs, xl, 2xl

Men's Evolution/Fuel series tri tank - semi fitted - partial front zip - two rear/side pockets, great top - $20
Sizes: xs, s, large (pending payment) , 3xl

Women's Evolution/Fuel series tri tank - semi fitted - partial (shallower than the men's) front zip, rear side pockets - $20
Sizes: xs, xl

SHIPPING: $5 for the first item, $1 for each additional
Paypal only

Last edited by: Tai: Jun 2, 11 14:27
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi M&F jerseys & tri tops - new - from $20 [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll take the med rs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. Grace Hansen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take a Evolution XL jersey. let me know how to pay. Thanks David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the 2xl Evolution and RS... Pm me paypal info... Hell, I'll take the 2xl Tri tank also...
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi M&F jerseys & tri tops - new - from $20 [bwong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bwong - sorry, someone already snagged the medium RS jersey
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi M&F jerseys & tri tops - new - from $20 [d.nizzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey David,

I've got you down for the evolution xl. Will paypal work? If so $25 to tai@taigraphx.com

Tai
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent

Quote | Reply
i'll take the Men's Evolution/Fuel series tri tank - semi fitted - partial front zip - two rear/side pockets Size Large if u can ship to toronto, ON. thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Men's RS Series jersey ($20) - size XS.

PM your PayPal info.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just an FYI - Buyer beware
I sent him $25 via paypal for a tri jersey back on January 30 and never received my shirt or a refund. I sent him a PM and an e-mail back in March wanting to know why I never received my merchandise. I never got a response.

********UPDATED********
Tai contacted me and is shipping me a different item today.
Last edited by: jojodfd: May 31, 11 18:56
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi M&F jerseys & tri tops - new - from $20 [jojodfd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no refund either? has he responded since you posted this?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Has he replied to you?
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi M&F jerseys & tri tops - new - from $20 [Bryan0721] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No post or reply about my comment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, sorry, just checking now. I'm in Hawaii so a bit behind time wise.

What tri jersey is this?? I'm lost. I know there was a guy (wasn't you as I've done some work for the guy) who bought a Sugoi cycling jersey off me back in december or so which I lost and ended up refunding his money but I don't know which tri jersey you're talking about. PM or email me at tai@taigraphx.com and I'll definitely get your money back or get you the top (if I still have it). If anything, shoot me your email on file with paypal so that I can find your transaction. Sorry, I'm honestly lost on this one. I might have gotten mixed up with real names (on the paypal) and screen names on ST as that really screws me up sometimes. Sorry again on that. I try to keep things organized but sometimes it's pretty tricky sorting this stuff all out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tai,

Let me know if you got my info and payment OK for the men's XL tri top and women's L tri top.

Team RWB Rochester / Team First Knight
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi M&F jerseys & tri tops - new - from $20 [glazebal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got your payment and I'll mail them out today.

Haven't tackled the mess of PM's and emails that came in last night for this stuff yet. Will probably be able to sort through it all in an hour or so.

Tai
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tai,
Got my jersey and tri top today. The look great. Thanks for the fast shipping.

Kevin

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. Grace Hansen
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi M&F jerseys & tri tops - new - from $20 [One-K] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awesome, thanks for the post!

If anyone is reading this and didn't get their top or what not, sorry, I just got back from a 70.3 this morning so if you were at the tail end of last week in buying stuff from me I'm likely only getting it organized and shipped today or tomorrow morning.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey tai, do you still hve a women's XS jersey left? tribato@hotmail.com if you wanna contact me directly. thanks!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone hear back from Tai lately? Been trying to check on the tops I bought from him at the end of the month that haven't shown up yet.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tai I sent you $25 dollars and never received my jersey. Please get back to me with a solution. D
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi M&F jerseys & tri tops - new - from $20 [d.nizzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey d.nizzy did i reply back to you on Friday? What's your email or more specifically what email address did you send payment from? I got a bunch of these orders mixed up as a few people cancelled. Sorry about that, I think I'm giving up on posting a whole bunch of items at one time on here as it always ends up to confusing to keep track of. Sorry about that. Let me know and I'll either find out what's up with your top or issue you a refund.

tai@taigraphx.com would be better than a PM btw, thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tai... I sent you a couple emails over the past week about refunding my money for the missing jersey, but haven't seen a refund come through yet???

Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi M&F jerseys & tri tops - new - from $20 [glazebal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tai just emailed you. I received a women's jersey when I requested the Men's Large top as specified in my 5/31 PM... Pretty disappointed that I waited that long for the wrong product.
Quote Reply