Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sram Quarq Cinqo power meter- Ebay style. highest bid gets it.
Quote | Reply
I am listing a Sram Quarq Cinqo power meter. I bought it in 2013 and used it for Ironman. Sold my bike and it sat until 2016 when I did Ironman again. It has not been used since.

I am listing it with your choice of crank arms. Either the original set of S975 Sram crank arms that simply say Sram on them. The S975 are 9.5/10 condition. About perfect with no marks on them. Or, a new set of Sram Red crank arms. Both crank arms are 172.5mm.

The quarq has 10 speed sram rings on it 50/34
The quarq is a 110bcd bolt pattern for chainrings

I will mount the Quarq spider to the crank arms after the winning bidder tells me which crank arms you want. I will use the proper Loctite assembly compound Sram uses when mounting the spider to the arms.

Ebay style rules-

Biding starts at $100

Simply reply with your name and Bid amount

Bidding will end on Sunday, Feb 24 at 7:00pm Central time. To avoid last minute bidding, the winning bid must have a time stamp of 5 min after the last bid. So, a bid AFTER 7:00pm will be allowed as long as it is within 5 min of the last bid PRIOR to 7:00pm

I really want this to go to a STer and not Ebay, so hopefully someone gets a good deal and we can have some fun with this!

Last edited by: jharris: Feb 14, 19 17:47
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Quarq Cinqo power meter- Ebay style. highest bid gets it. [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$100 right here.
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Quarq Cinqo power meter- Ebay style. highest bid gets it. [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$200.00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don’t think this violates any ST rule but this type of selling is sort of discouraged.
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Quarq Cinqo power meter- Ebay style. highest bid gets it. [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gives everyone an opportunity to buy it.

Gives me a guaranteed sale.

I’m ok with whatever price it sells for. That should be fair in my eyes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
Gives everyone an opportunity to buy it.

I’m ok with whatever price it sells for. That should be fair in my eyes.

I think you should personally have a "silent auction" via PM's only like how some charity/fundraising event auctions are. People give you their best offer and whoever bids highest via PM and not know what everyone else has offered. Let us know what the winning amount was though to let everybody who participated know if they were even in the ballpark.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes we all understand how an auction works, if only there was a site that allowed for automatic, auction-style bidding. Do as you want, but I think there’s a reason why you don’t see any other auctions on here, and I haven’t in the several years I’ve been buying and selling here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Littlefoot 250
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump to answer question I was sent as a PM

This Quarq power meter uses Ant +

Any watch or bike computer using Ant + will work with this crank.
Last edited by: jharris: Feb 21, 19 14:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:

If you say so.....but someone simply responding in this thread with a "bid" is FAR from a guaranteed sale IMO.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mrgroantri - $275.00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So no auction links but you feel posting an auction is within rules. Got it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump... not interested in this power meter, but think it's a good way to sell it and for someone to get a good deal... kudos to the OP, and I guess thanks to those who "police" the forum. It'd be the wild west without you around here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in whatever set of crank arms the "winner" doesn't want.

(Would prefer the SRAM Red!)
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Quarq Cinqo power meter- Ebay style. highest bid gets it. [c.mont.811] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
c.mont.811 wrote:
I'd be interested in whatever set of crank arms the "winner" doesn't want.

(Would prefer the SRAM Red!)

Great. I’ll let you know which is available. Technically, they are the same crank arms, from what a I read online. Although the Sram Red have the Sram Red graphics. Traditional Red cranks would not have a removable spider. Which makes these pretty cool.

I’ll PM you with details after this sale is over
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent you pm. tks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$280.00 heeler50
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Quarq Cinqo power meter- Ebay style. highest bid gets it. [mrgroantri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mrgroantri wrote:
sent you pm. tks

Ok
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just want to say thanks for the Power Meter jharris. Got it in the mail Saturday and can't wait to put it on. I did like the ebay style as well (saved some money and can buy new tri shoes)
Quote Reply
Re: Sram Quarq Cinqo power meter- Ebay style. highest bid gets it. [mrgroantri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glad to hear it arrived safe! Happy riding. :)
Quote Reply