Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Spring cleaning (visibility gear, chainrings, aero bottles.)
Quote | Reply
*Updated June 2nd, 2021*

Prices include shipping. I'm halfway between Chicago and Madison if you're in that area and want to do things in person.

The pictures have been working sporadically, so they are all in an album at https://imgur.com/a/uV4T0.

Osymetric 5 bolt 110 BCD 52/38 chainring set. Current model as seen at the Osymetric website. Well under 500 miles since I only used them for races for a few races and the weeks leading up to each. They were great and I liked running off of using them, but I don't think I'll be going away from 1x anytime soon. Includes the Rotor QXL shim kit as well. $120 for the chainring set and shims.

Bontrager aero bottle with the matching carbon fiber mounts. It's in really good condition. $22 shipped.

Rotor 110 BCD aero MAS (Micro Adjust Spider). Used for a couple months before getting a PM, but flawless. $35

Rotor 110 BCD 1x specific spider with Rotor specific thread 1x bolts. Both are new. $40
Last edited by: dangle: Jun 2, 21 7:30
Quote Reply
Re: New Year's Clean Out (dropper post, visibility gear, handlebars, chainrings, etc.) [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated to add Vittoria Corsa Speed 23 mm tire, Rotor crank, 140 mm Centerlock rotors, Rotor spiders, and Goatlink 10.
Quote Reply
Re: New Year's Clean Out (dropper post, visibility gear, handlebars, chainrings, etc.) [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Deleted sold stuff and dropped prices on nearly everything else. Let's get some more gear to somebody that will use it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another deletion, a couple price drops and made an Imgur album so it's easier to see pictures.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring cleaning (visibility gear, handlebars, chainrings, etc.) [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Inventory updated and some prices adjusted.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring cleaning (visibility gear, handlebars, chainrings, etc.) [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm for base bar
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Deleted sold tires, Zipp aerobars, base bars, and DA brake levers.

I also have a 2012 medium Specialized Vita Pro with <200 miles to get rid of. Frame and components are flawless. Several different pairs of tires to choose from (it could easily do a 38). Pick-up near the Illinois/Wisconsin border preferred. https://www.specialized.com/us/en/vita-pro/p/37304

No offer has been refused so far!
Last edited by: dangle: Apr 14, 20 18:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated initial post and lowered a few prices.

I'll post pics and specs of a large 2016 Specialized Fatboy with 12 speed Eagle NX, a KS dropper post and a few other upgrades shortly.

No offer has been refused and I need to get rid of some stuff!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2021 bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply