Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Shiv Tri Ultegra Di2 with S-Works QuarQ, also Garmin Fenix 6 Saphire Carbon DLC/black band
Quote | Reply
Finally selling my tri bike after not riding/racing for a few years now. The bike was purchased as a frame set and built up with custom parts which I will list below. I still have the original manual and parts to make small adjustments. The bike has not seen much use past its inaugural season as kiddos arrived and is in very good condition.
I am asking $2250.00 and will split shipping or meet for local pick up in Austin, TX

Specialized Shiv Tri frame in size Small

2017 Ultegra Di2 11 Speed
aerobar shifters (technically dura ace i think)
Ultegra rear deraileur
Ultegra front deraileur
cassette is an 11-23 I believe
installed with custom internal battery but can switch to standard as well.
custom battery lasts much longer
Also including the shimano computer interface that allows one to tinker with the shifting in many, many ways via a PC
Crank is S-Works QuarQ power meter. length is 170mm
chainrings are compact 50-34. Keep in mind 50/11 is faster than 53/12 and 34/23 is easier than 39/25 so you get the best of both ends

Front end is a combo of Zipp vuka base bar and oval concept s-bend extensions
Wheels are ultegra Mavic training wheels. I do have 2 sets of pads (extra set is for carbon race wheels)

Saddle is a specialied Sitero saddle and has the bottle attachment on it. I also have the "hook attachment."
Includes a second steeper seatpost and the aero tool carrier.
I also have a few parts that allow for small adjustments of pads on aerobars and stem height as well as the original instruction manual.

Can send pics on request as they don't seem to want to upload.

JW (on the comback trail)
Last edited by: NYCTri: Dec 31, 20 8:38
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Shiv Tri Ultegra Di2 with S-Works QuarQ, also Garmin Fenix 6 Saphire Carbon DLC/black band [NYCTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
garmin is now sold.

Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Shiv Tri Ultegra Di2 with S-Works QuarQ, also Garmin Fenix 6 Saphire Carbon DLC/black band [NYCTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is your size?
I want you to upload a photo.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Shiv Tri Ultegra Di2 with S-Works QuarQ, also Garmin Fenix 6 Saphire Carbon DLC/black band [kazuy777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is a size small. I’m 5’9” or so. Fit me well how it is set up. I tried to upload pics but it did not work. I can send you pics if you send me your email.

Jw

Quote Reply