Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized S-Works Epic World Cup-Enve-XX1- Large- Price Drop!
Quote | Reply

2014 Specialized S-Works Epic World Cup Size Large - $5299 - OBO

Rock Shox SID XX World Cup w/ Motion Control DNA Remote Lock Out

ENVE Carbon Clincher Wheelset with DT Swiss 240 hubs with XD driver for XX1

Maxxis Icon front and Aspen rear tires, set up with Stan's Tubeless.

Full SRAM XX1 Groupset (Brakes, Crankset, Shifter, Cassette, Chain, Chain ring)

1x11 w/ 36 front ring and 11-42 rear cassette

ENVE Carbon handlebar, seatpost

Bike has a few light marks from use over the past year, but is in excellent condition. I am very particular about the condition of my bikes, and maintain them well. Some marks on the chain stay from chain slap, and some light heel rub from my shoe on the rear triangle. I also have protective clear tape on the top tube in case of a crash, and also on the chain stay. I actually do not believe the bike has ever hit the ground. Not even a little slide out!

I'm selling purely because this bike is too expensive to be ridden as infrequently as I do. Wheels are almost new with 3 rides on them. Frame, Fork and all other parts have maybe 10 rides on them.

Stem in picture not included. Will ship with Zipp Service Course SL 120 +/-6
Saddle and pedals not included.

Contact me: knapprd@gmail.com

Last edited by: 944turbo: Oct 20, 15 7:35
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works Epic World Cup-Enve-XX1- Large [944turbo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spectacular!
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works Epic World Cup-Enve-XX1- Large [944turbo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy crap nice!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice ride.. good price for all that, this is almost my dream (was a couple months ago) bike but I have my heart set on a 2016 s-works camber. free bump..
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works Epic World Cup-Enve-XX1- Large- Price Drop! [944turbo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop bump! A whole lot of bike for about half the price of a new one!
Quote Reply