Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
My wife and I are moving back to Raleigh NC from Asheville. We are selling our used woodway treadmill for only $1500. We purchased it 3 years ago for only 3K from a treadmill liquidator out of Raleigh that bought it from a country club that barely got used. Runs like a dream and we have not had one issue with it the past 3 years. The reason its priced relatively cheap is that we just want someone to come get it and will prob take 3 strong people including myself to move it downstairs from out studio above the garage.

I will give you a 90 day guarantee that if it stops working for whatever reason you keep it and I will send you your money back. My wife and I are moving to a community with a state of the art fitness center and will be using their treadmills when we move. I have attached pics for your review and for serious buyers I can text you a video of it running. my email is mdgreene22 at gmail dot com if interested. Thanks for reading
Last edited by: mdgreene: Jun 8, 21 17:02
Quote Reply
Re: woodway treadmill $1500 asheville nc [mdgreene] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What if I buy the house next to yours, will you deliver?

(seriously - on at least one of those) text me the name /link to the community, you know I'm always looking for a reason to move back, at least for part of the year

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: woodway treadmill $1500 asheville nc [mdgreene] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

"We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Chief Seattle
Quote Reply