Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold* Brand New Wheelset HED Jet 9 Black + Jet Black Disc $1450
Quote | Reply
Hi Guys,

Sold! As the title states up for sale is a pair of HEDs top of the line Jet Black series wheels with straight pull sapim spokes and black turbine brake track.

So I have:
-(1) Front Jet 9 Black (18H Shimano) msrp $1000
-(1) Rear Jet Disc Black (24H Shimano) msrp $1400
Bought the two as a set and both are brand new never ridden. I had the wheels custom decaled as you can see from the photos.

$1450 shipped for the wheelset only w/ skewers, rim tape, and disc stickers.

Add $275 for Durace 11-25 cassette, conti force/attack III tires, and vittora latex tubes.
Last edited by: zinny: Aug 30, 18 18:45
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Wheelset HED Jet 9 Black + Jet Black Disc $1450 [zinny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clinchers or tubulars? With/Without tires, tubes, cassette, skewers? Nice wheels, why are you selling?
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Wheelset HED Jet 9 Black + Jet Black Disc $1450 [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are clinchers (not sure but dont believe they make Jet blacks in tubulars), Just the wheels w/ Ti skewers, rim tape, and stickers for the disc at this price.

Add $275 for tubes(vittora latex), tires(cont force/attack III), and cassette(durace 11-25).

bought the set for a new frame build, had complications with frame. So now I have an extra set of wheels that I could either sell or set aside races only, prefer to sell at this point.
Quote Reply