Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by blueman
Re: Softride Rocket TT - Large - NEW IN BOX [blueman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, what's the deal? Is the price too high or is nobody interested? Somebody make me an offer (a reasonable offer)..... I have no use for this frame and its taking up space in my office. Don't get me wrong, its a nice frame, I just have a use for it.....

troy@bluedesignsinc.com
Last edited by: blueman: Dec 6, 04 12:37
Quote Reply
Got any photos? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Blue:

Got any photos of the frame? I actually ride 650c (in the minority, I know) and have been thinking of upgrading, but don't want to swap out my race Nimbles, which I won in a drawing and would never spend the cash on otherwise.

Holler back...T
Quote Reply
Headset? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blue, intergrated or threadless?

Thanks..T
Quote Reply
Re: Got any photos? [SouthernTim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Mr. Tim.

I don't have photos because its still in the box. I can take some if you wish. I just received the frameset about 2 weeks ago and I only opened the box to see if everything was inside. My camera is at home and I'm at my office right now. I'll run home at lunch and grab it.

Oh, its threadless also.

Stay tuned.....

Troy
Last edited by: blueman: Dec 7, 04 6:38
Quote Reply
Re: Headset? [SouthernTim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SouthernTim,

Here are the photos.

http://www.bluedesignsinc.com/softride

I don't know if this would help your decision or not, but just easy your mind that this deal is legit, I am the designer that created the design for this website. If you look at the photo gallery url and you go to the Slowtwich home page, you'll see a little "site designed by Blue Designs" on the lower right side. You'll notice that its the same url. That's me. I'm pretty good friends with Dan Empfield or "slowman".....
Last edited by: blueman: Dec 7, 04 12:04
Quote Reply
Sizing: [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Blue, thanks for taking and hosting the pics, frame looks gorgeous. Maybe I shoudl have done the research before I posted back, but I maybe got a little excited. Anyway, a couple days of research and then charting my current frame (57cm QR) against the M or L Rocket TT tells me that I'm going to be better served with a M frame.

Thanks for the discourse and hope you get a buyer. Thanks also for posting your bona fides. In my book, anyone who is part of the Peaceful tribe has instant cred, but thanks for backing it up.

Good luck...T
Quote Reply
Re: Sizing: [SouthernTim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No prob T. thanks for the reply anyway. I guess it will go up on Ebay now.... Crap!

Troy
Quote Reply
Re: Sizing: [blueman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This frameset is on Ebay now......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64681&item=7120289387&rd=1
Quote Reply
Re: Sizing: [blueman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a nice frame, but I have to say that your first "question from other buyers" is downright priceless - Wow!! Your answer is right on the money....

http://cgi.ebay.com/...&item=7120289387

Good luck with your auction,

russell
Quote Reply