Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Softride Medium 56 Powerwing
Quote | Reply
Selling my Softride Powerwing 650 as a complete bike. It's a 56cm/medium 650c frame and a year 2000 model. The bike is bright yellow and in good condition with just a few paint chips and some paint wear from a few to many dropped chains. The bike is built up with 9 speed 105 derailers, brakes, and crankset. The cockpit is a TNI bullhorn bar, Diacompe 188 levers, Syntace C2 ultralight and DuraAce barend shifters. Wheels are Velocity Deep-V rims built around Ultegra hubs. The fork has been upgraded to a Cervelo (with the Cervelo logo covered by chrome or white Vinyl, haven't decided which yet) Chord carbon fork off of a P3. Chris King headset and headset cap. I just rebuilt both hubs as well with new bearings and races. You can have either a Selle Italia Prolink or an old Giro Pave saddle. Included is a modified Pearl Izumi seat pack which fits underneath the beam as well as a larger Softride Beam bag. Plus you get some extra tubes and stuff like that. Brand new (as of now) Rubino training tires. I love this bike but need the money and finally rehabbed my back. I am going to just race on my Cervelo Prodigy. Got a pair of HED bars on the way and it should be sweet. Email me for pictures or if you have any questions. I'm asking $900 firm and will pay half of shipping to the continental US. I live in Hawaii.
Quote Reply