Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Small Garage Sale...jerseys, stem, saddle
Quote | Reply
okay, 5 items...PM, or email for info: willyburger2000 at yahoo dot com paypal works great. prefer CONUS for shipping.

Women's castelli jersey, size small. 5'2'' wife bought, never rode in. yet somehow, a couple spots ended up on the back. nice material, very light. 3 pockets, elastic hem at bottom and on sleeves. $18 with shipping

#2) Go with big style wearing this Primal jersey, Men's large , 3/4 zip, 3 pocket jersey of awesomeness. Looks like something ate a giant spider and puked it onto your jersey. Sure to be visible by drivers, especially if they're arachnophobes. Worn a few times, but no wear, no fading, the spider seems unfazed by such things as laundry detergent. (fits waist: 35-37 (i'm 32) chest 42-43 (me 40) weight 165-180 height: 68-72")
yours for the low-low price of $15 including shipping.

#3) Another beaut! This is also a Primal, which makes you want to scream. 3 pockets, same use and condition as the spider one, and i've included a pic showing how far down it unzips. You can zip almost as low as you want. Perfect for a post-ride special dance for that special lady. valentine's day is almost here! also $15 with shipping

#4) Fizik Aliante Sport saddle. Color: Blue, and another shade of blue. Titanium rails. Fizik Integrated Clip System compatible (ICS) for those lights and bags they sell to click on it. Perfect match for a Giant TCR 2 from a couple yrs ago. How do i know? That's what it came from. Nice saddle, I just prefer my Arione these days. 274 grams. Only visible wear is a little abrasion of the leather as it wraps under the left back side, and some dust up in the nooks. $25 shipped.

#5) Vision stem. Never used. 120 mm. 10 deg rise. 1 1/8th steerer clamp, 26.0mm bar clamp. 220 grams. Black. Silver graphics on the side. Aluminum. $12. What more can i say about this one? Let me know if you need a picture of a black stem with silver graphics.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nobody's constipated on race morning
Quote Reply
Re: Small Garage Sale...jerseys, stem, saddle [ZippityDuDah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent.
Quote Reply
Re: Small Garage Sale...jerseys, stem, saddle [julieb2008] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent re: shipping. thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nobody's constipated on race morning