Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5
Quote | Reply
I’m selling my shiv and race gear. I don’t plan on racing for a while and when I decide to start again I’ll just buy more crap.

Shiv with SRAM red etap and tririg brakes: size large; I would say 2,400.00 for the bike with etap and omega brakes is perfectly reasonable. I’ve got an old training wheel set I’ll throw on if you need it.

The wetsuit is a large full sleeve with no tears, rips etc: 175.00

Flo clincher is an 11 speed with no decals: 400.00

Rear firecrest 808 is a 10 speed carbon clincher: 675.00

Front firecrest 404 carbon clincher: 500.00

Sitero: 75.00

Last edited by: Rebcos: May 17, 18 4:22
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5 [Rebcos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What year is Shiv? Does price include Quarq? What make and model wetsuit? Could you please post pictures of wetsuit.
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5 [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it’s a 2013 comp. the COMP is irrelevant though because I switched all of the components for etap and I upgraded the bars to the shiv carbon bars.

The wetsuit, as it says in the title, is a tyr category 5. As fast and flexible as they come.
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5 [Rebcos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what width is the sitero?

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey there is the Shiv sold? I notice there is a quarq power meter is this on the listing or are you selling without? Very interested!
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5 [appark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not sold. I should've priced the quarq separately but didn't. We can work it out. Shoot me a pm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perfect LMK email appark@charter.net
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5 [appark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disc is sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rebcos wrote:
I’m selling my shiv and race gear. I don’t plan on racing for a while and when I decide to start again I’ll just buy more crap.

Shiv with SRAM red etap and tririg brakes: size large; I would say 2,400.00 for the bike with etap and omega brakes is perfectly reasonable. I’ve got an old training wheel set I’ll throw on if you need it.

The wetsuit is a large full sleeve with no tears, rips etc: 175.00

Flo clincher is an 11 speed with no decals: 400.00

Rear firecrest 808 is a 10 speed carbon clincher: 675.00

Front firecrest 404 carbon clincher: 500.00

Sitero: 75.00

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you give me so info on the Quark? GXP? Rings included and if so, 52/36, 53/39, 50/34?

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5 [chrisinri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gxp - I'm using the adapter for the specialized. I bought it in 2011 or 2012. It's a 50/34 and the rings are included. They were replaced a couple years ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hard for me to see as it is dark. I am definitely interested. Carbon cranks? What is the model Riken? Elsa?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the disc still available?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sitero still available?

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5 [Callin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Disc and sitero are gone.

I’ll sell the zipps for 850.00 plus shipping.

I’m willing to sell the sram red etap separately from the bike as well.

Make reasonable offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Rebcos wrote:
Bump. Disc and sitero are gone.

I’ll sell the zipps for 850.00 plus shipping.

I’m willing to sell the sram red etap separately from the bike as well.

Make reasonable offers.

Are the TriRig brakes still around and up for sale by any chance?
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5 [APKTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are yes. I still have the bike, wetsuit and etap too. Wheels are gone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you part out the brakes?
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5 [APKTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably so. PM me a reasonable offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance the etap group is still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Shiv, etap, tririg omega, firecrest 404, 808, flo disc, quarq, sitero, tyr hurricane 5 [benlindell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold. Got the frame, brakes and some other stuff available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What would you like for the brakes?
Quote Reply