Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shimano Tri & Road Shoe 4 sale - Links to PICS
Quote | Reply
I have 2 pairs of shoes for sale:

1. SOLD Shimano TR01 (blue mesh\silver leather - carbon sole) 48EU/13US: I paid $160+ tax, $85 including shipping to continental US.

SPD-SL, SPD-R, SPD and Look compatible. Used for a short period time but in very good shape. I wore them on training rides and race June-August. A couple of scuffs on the heels with suffs to the sole. Worn with socks only and the inner lining is clean with zero smell. They have been sitting in the box since Aug. and are lonely.

2. Available Shimano SH R073 (black leather & blue mesh - stiff fiberglass/nylon sole) 48EU/13US: $70+tax, $40 including shipping.

SPD-SL & SPD-R, Look compatible. Used for training rides and spin class. Zero scuffs to upper, some scuffs to sole. Excellent condition.

When I find the cable to my camera I will have pics to forward. Feel free to PM or post if interested. Thanks for looking.

I found the cable. Here are the links:

http://img99.echo.cx/...39/picture1002pq.jpg

http://img99.echo.cx/...54/picture1010tc.jpg

http://img99.echo.cx/...72/picture1033pk.jpg

http://img243.echo.cx/.../6105/picture0ok.jpg

"In the blocks you're a prisoner, the gun releases you."
Last edited by: manonfire: Jul 6, 05 11:24
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Tri & Road Shoe 4 sale [manonfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
almost, I need size 44. man u got big feet!

Quote | Reply
Yep, they've been that way since seventh grade. Grew into them. :-)

Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Tri & Road Shoe 4 sale [manonfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumpy

Quote Reply
Ahhhh . . . [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
. . . another big-foot. I bought my first pair of size 13's when I was 13 and thankfully stopped growing right there.

I've never had any Shimano cycling shoes, generally in Sidi's or Northwaves, so wanted to ask you some sizing questions about the Tr-01's.

I run in 13's and find that I would actually prefer probably a 12.75 if they made it. I ride in size 47 Sidi's which are just right with thin socks, or 48 sidi's for my commuter shoes which need thicker socks in the winter.

How does shimano compare, as I'd be using these almost exclusively for racing without socks. I don't want them too big, but if they size true to Sidi's then I might be better off with a 47.

Thanks..Tim

"The mind can calculate, but the spirit yearns, and the heart knows what the heart knows."
Last edited by: SouthernTim: Jun 9, 05 11:18
Quote Reply
Re: Ahhhh . . . [SouthernTim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Welcome to the club Tim... Let me preface this by stating that I have never worn Sidi nor Northwave so I can't compare. I have only tried on a 48 sidi road shoe and it was a little big. Both shi shoes are spot on length-wise with the TR-01 being more snug. I run in a 13 ds-trainer or 2100 (the latter being more spacious). I have a narrow foot thus I have started using the Specialized Trivent. I tried a 47 in the TR-01 and it wasn't as roomy, but it was too short for me but a 47 may work for you. Sounds like a 48 may be too big but you won't really know unless you try on a pair of shimanos. Sorry I'm not much help. If there are any sidi/shimano wearers feel free to chime.

Quote Reply
Got it . . [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 . . I'll hit the LBS and try some shimano shoes and see if the 48 works for me. I'll try to do it this weekend and holler at you next week. My foot isn't particularly narrow, so sounds like the Tr-01 shouldn't cause me any problems.

On another note, I've got a pair of Pearl Izumi Push, size 13, running shoes that are too firm for me. If you're interested, I'll send them your way, TSR style. I hate that they're just sitting there, and I can't find anyone with big enough feet to use them.

Let me know...T

"The mind can calculate, but the spirit yearns, and the heart knows what the heart knows."
Quote Reply