Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scott Foil Premium Disc For Sale // Best of the best
Quote | Reply
I am thinking about selling my Scott Foil Premium. Located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. It's less than a year old. Maybe 1,500 miles or so. Literally the best of everything. $11,999 retail. I took incredible care of this bike. Excellent condition. I would give it a 98/100 cosmetic score and a 100/100 cosmetic score on the wheels. Shimano Dura-Ace, Di2, Zipp 303 Wheels, Syncros Carbon parts. The bike weights 7.3kg (16-ish pounds) which is incredible for an aero bike. Climbs incredibly well. I took it up Mt. Baldy earlier this year and around Lake Tahoe. As good or better than anything out there on flat roads. I can send more photos for serious inquiries. Reason for selling is that I want to buy the new Scott Addict. Comes with aero bars also. I am about 5'6", frame is an XS.

[url=https://ibb.co/YbMVTjn][/url]
Last edited by: CTex65: Sep 12, 19 14:47
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil Premium Disc For Sale // Best of the best [CTex65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price?
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil Premium Disc For Sale // Best of the best [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kelly Blue Book Bicycle has it at $6250-$6437. Excellent is $6565-$6754. I would put it in between Good and Excellent. I would like to get $6000 for it.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil Premium Disc For Sale // Best of the best [CTex65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Still have this bike. Don't have many more miles on it since posted besides some miles on my Wahoo Kickr indoor trainer. It just had a fresh tune-up not too many miles ago. Tires are in great condition. Will include a few spares.

Kelly Blue Book Bicycle has it at $6250-$6437. Excellent is $6565-$6754. I would put it between Good and Excellent. I would like to get $6000 for it, but shoot me an offer. I want to get more of a climbing bike. This is one of the best aero bikes in the game. Located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does come with a powermeter?

Mark Saroni
Quote | Reply
you might get 5k for it. it's a scott, so resale will never be like more popular bikes.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil Premium Disc For Sale // Best of the best [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alright, move along if you aren't interested. I don't think the price is unfair at all. I am going from what I found on KBB. I also have Tri bars added and will include a spare tire and co2 along with Di2 charger of course. And on top of that I took off $500 right away from the KBB price just in good faith. The wheels are flawless. Frame is in VERY good condition. Bike has been routinely serviced and well taken care of.

I would put this Scott up against any other aero bike on the market. In my opinion, it's one of the best climbing aero bikes you can buy. It's 16lbs. It's not just a typical Foil. It's loaded to the hill with all the best components, Zipp wheels, etc.

I do not have a power meter for it, I apologize.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to say, that thing looks like a rocketship, very sleek & refined!

But also, the value of something to a seller and buyer is different - it only really matters what a buyer is willing to pay for it
Last edited by: jaredhartshorn: Apr 26, 20 3:16
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Foil Premium Disc For Sale // Best of the best [jaredhartshorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I agree 100% and it is always subjective obviously, but going off what I found online from a reputable source like Kelly Blue Book and from the miles that is on the bike versus retail, I feel it is a fair price. More than a fair price. With extras. I am a trustworthy seller and easy to find on social media, @CoryTexter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fair enough - best of luck selling it!
Quote Reply