Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sale: Training and Racing with a Powermeter, $17.50
Quote | Reply
Sent to my list, posting it here:

Sale: Training and Racing with a Powermeter, $17.50

Hi,

As many of you know, I've been coaching, training and racing with power since 2001. Most of what I know has been gleaned from my own experiences, sharing knowledge with other coaches, and athletes, picking up ideas on message boards, etc. Until now there has been no clear and concise summary of how to train and race with a powermeter...until now.

I've recently finished reading Training and Racing with a Powermeter, by Hunter Allen and Andrew Coggan:

http://www.velopress.com/cycling.php?id=213

Hunter and Andrew are the creators of CyclingPeaks Software, the gold stand power analysis tool. Hunter is a former pro cyclist and the owner of Peaks Coaching Group. Dr. Coggan is a world famous exercise physiologist and an accomplished masters cyclist with over 20 years of power training, racing and research exeperience. Their book is the FIRST comprehensive resource for athletes training and racing with a powermeter.

If you are training with a powermeter, this book is REQUIRED reading, especially if I'm coaching you :-) If you're on the fence about the tool, this book will push you over to our side.

I'm putting together a group purchase. Retail for the book is $19.95. I can offer it to you for $17.50, INCLUDING shipping and handling. Sales tax will be added to CA residents.

You can purchase your copy here, via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=payments%40cruciblefitness%2ecom&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Training%20and%20Racing%20with%20a%20Powermeter%2c%20by%20Hunter%20Allen%20and%20Andrew%20Coggan&amount=17%2e50&no_shipping=2&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

The sale will end the middle of next week. Please forward this email to anyone who may be interested in the book. I'm just leveraging the list and my contacts to get everyone a deal. I paid $19.95 for my copy :-)

-------------------------------------------------

Edited with new PP link

-----------------------------------

Rich Strauss
Endurance Nation Ironman 2013 and 2014 World Champion TriClub, Div I
Create a FREE 7-day trial membership
Last edited by: Rich Strauss: Feb 16, 06 17:24
Quote Reply
Re: Sale: Training and Racing with a Powermeter, $17.50 [Rich Strauss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't read the book, but I highly recommend Hunter Allen's expertise and knowledge in the subject. I know many of you at ST are familiar w/ Cogga, but Hunter Allen is equally as famous.

I have had the fortune of working with me in the past and he taught me a lot of valuable lessons I wouldn't have otherwise figured out by myself.

Go for it!

Ciao,

http://www.Felipe-Bastos.com
--------------------------------------------
Blog: felipebastos.blogspot.com
Facebook: facebook.com/felipebastos
Twitter: @felipebastos1
Quote Reply