Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
SRAM Red Exogram Crankset, Nathan AP Pro Aero Hydration $40 OBO
Quote | Reply

2012 SRAM Red Exogram Crankset - 175, 53/39 GXP $185 Shipped (CONUS) OBO

Purchased new and installed in January 2016. Crank is in great shape with minimal wear and tear. Crank arm bolt had some stripped threads, which I replaced this week so the bolt is brand new. Selling as I have an EVO386 BB on my bike and changed over to an FSA crankset to eliminate the need for adapters. I have GXP -> PF/BB30 adapters that I can include. Buyer pays Paypal/payment fees. $185 OBO shipped CONUS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's AP PRO Aero Hydration: $40 OBO Shipped (CONUS)

Used for 3 races and 2-3 long workouts. Updated with actual photos. Its in very good shape with minor scuff marks but works as well as it did day 1. I prefer to swap bottles out of a standard cage than to deal with refilling the aero bottle while rolling through the aid station. Still have the original box and spare parts as shown.

Last edited by: Furious D: Aug 19, 16 9:19
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 L QR CD0.1 Ultegra, BNIB Quarq Elsa R BB30 53/39 175 [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is the size of this bike? I am 5feet three inches. I also live in the Western suburbs of Chicago. Near Wheaton.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 L QR CD0.1 Ultegra, BNIB Quarq Elsa R BB30 53/39 175 [tammy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry if it wasn't clear in the post. It's the Large, which I believe is 56cm. As much as I'm looking to sell it, it probably won't fit you.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 L(56cm) QR CD0.1 Ultegra, BNIB Quarq Elsa R BB30 53/39 175 & 170 [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated the post to include that I have 170mm crank arms that I can include with the PM if someone wants to swap them out and a combo pricing option:

Bike + Quarq as a package $2750
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 L QR CD0.1 Ultegra, Quarq Elsa R BB30 53/39 175 & 170 [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping this with updated pricing at the top.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 L QR CD0.1 Ultegra, Quarq Elsa R BB30 53/39 175 & 170 [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping.

I'd prefer to sell on ST, but if there's no interest I'll be moving it to ebay/craigslist tonight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^
|

Make me offers - need to fund the new frame set.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quarq has been sold. Bike still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Edit to remove link...didn't realize I shouldn't have linked to ebay.
Last edited by: Furious D: Oct 19, 15 5:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ttt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final price drop. Make me an offer or reply with any questions.

Original MSRP on this bike was $3400.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added a couple of random items I found in the garage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added in the Strike Wheel Set option. With this build it is completely race ready. The 2015 CD0.1 is on clearance for $2500 WITHOUT the race wheels from a major online retailer.

My Race Build Option also includes:

- Dark Speed Works 483 Bento ($50)
- Wheelbuilder Disc Cover + Silca Pump Adapter ($125)
- Ultegra 6800 11-28 Cassette ($65)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bont Shoes have been sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT

Added in the TYR tri suit that I found when doing the year end clean up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Someone PM'd me about the wheelset -

I'm not specifically looking to sell them. If someone wants to buy the bike with them I'd rather package it together or sell with the Shimano set and use the Reynolds on my new bike.

That said if you are interested, feel free to make an offer and I will consider it and then focus on selling the bike with the Shimano's then start fresh.
Quote Reply
Re: **UPDATED RACE WHEEL BUILD**: 2013 L QR CD0.1 w/Race Wheel Option, TYR Carbon Tri Suit, Specialized Stem [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^

Go ahead and make offers!

Bike, Suit, and Stem available.
Quote Reply
Re: **UPDATED RACE WHEEL BUILD**: 2013 L QR CD0.1 w/Race Wheel Option, TYR Carbon Tri Suit, Specialized Stem [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drops on the Bike Options and TYR Suit. Need to move this stuff to get my new build ordered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping to removed sold items:

QR CD0.1: Sold
Specialized Stem: Sold
Quarq Elsa R: Sold
Bont Shoes: Sold

Still Available:
Tyr Carbon Tri Suit: $90 obo
Nathan AP Pro: $40 obo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping as I finally got around to adding actual pictures for my AP Pro.

Make me offers, I'll listen.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Tritone (BNIB) $145, Nathan AP Pro Aero Hydration $40 OBO [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another bump to update:

TYR Carbon Sold
Fizik Added

Make Offers
Quote Reply
Re: Nathan AP Pro Aero Hydration $40 OBO [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tritone Sold.

AP Pro still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Does the holder allow for a standard waterbottle mount hole location? I couldn't use the clip things they show. I'd just want to mount it normally to the bosses.
Quote Reply
Re: Nathan AP Pro Aero Hydration $40 OBO [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure how you'd make that work. The mount is one piece and is more narrow than a standard bottle. Im sure you could chop the mount arms off and rig something, but doubt its worth it. If you're mounting a standard bottle, you're probably better off using a zip tied cage bta. But you can have the whole thing if you want :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping to add the Hubs and Crankset.
Quote Reply

Prev Next