Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
SOLD last attempt, look 576, frameset, $700 SOLD
Quote | Reply
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Large, Red/Black, Look 576. $700 shipped.

Mt. Baldy sticker can be peeled off.

Last edited by: isignay: Nov 28, 11 15:53
Quote Reply
Re: Look 576 Frame set (frame, fork, headset), pictures updated [isignay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures updated, seat and stem are NOT included. San Diego, CA if you want to pick up locally.
Quote Reply
Re: Look 576 Frame set (frame, fork, headset), pictures updated [isignay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: isignay: Oct 31, 11 18:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
id like to have a mt. baldy decal..i use to snowboard that place in the early 90's when i was in the marines....nice bike...
Quote Reply
Re: Look 576 Frame set (frame, fork, headset), pictures updated [sloar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I'm usually anti-sticker person, but, on my bike ride up the mountain this cashier threw it in for free along with some gatorade I bought, couldn't help myself but put it on the frame.
Quote Reply
Re: $1000 Shipped --> Look 576 Frame set (frame, fork, headset), pictures updated , local pickup in San Diego, CA [isignay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its a great frame for a great price! free bump.
Quote Reply
Re: $1000 Shipped --> Look 576 Frame set (frame, fork, headset), pictures updated , local pickup in San Diego, CA [edapp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, now if i could only find someone who would just buy it
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED $900 Shipped --> Look 576 Frame set (frame, fork, headset), pictures updated , local pickup in San Diego, CA [isignay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price updated
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED $800 SHIPPED, LOOK 576 FRAMESET [isignay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP 800 SHIPPED PRICE UPDATE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
frame size?
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED $800 SHIPPED, LOOK 576 FRAMESET [efranko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Large 55cm
Last edited by: isignay: Nov 7, 11 14:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
great price, someone should buy this. i would, but it's too big for me.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED $800 SHIPPED, LOOK 576 FRAMESET [kaolelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The integrated seat post scares people off.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED $800 SHIPPED, LOOK 576 FRAMESET [apexendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used to be one of those people. But the frame comes with elastomers which can raise or lower the seat very easily. And it's also good piece of mind to never have to fiddle with your seat height. Once you're fitted, you're done, no more seat dropping too low or raising it too high before a race, I'm actually a big fan and wish all my bikes were integrated. But I definitly used to be 100% anti integrated seat post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
isignay wrote:
I used to be one of those people. But the frame comes with elastomers which can raise or lower the seat very easily. And it's also good piece of mind to never have to fiddle with your seat height. Once you're fitted, you're done, no more seat dropping too low or raising it too high before a race, I'm actually a big fan and wish all my bikes were integrated. But I definitly used to be 100% anti integrated seat post.

Agreed. I ride a 576 and it's nice to just set it and never mess with it again. There's a lot of adjustment as well, in the event someone should need it moved up/down. Extremely light frame, stiff, durable, etc. Great price!
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED $800 SHIPPED, LOOK 576 FRAMESET [phoenixR34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
one final bump
Quote Reply
Re: last attempt, look 576, frameset, $700 [isignay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone buy this so the guy can afford sheets for the bed...

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: last attempt, look 576, frameset, $700 [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sending PM

When asked what irks him he replied,
"Cheats, smokers and arrogance. In that order."
-C. Stoltz
Quote Reply
Re: last attempt, look 576, frameset, $700 [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the fork alloy or carbon steerer? And what's the measurement from seat rails to center BB along seat tube centerline.
Cheers.

Quote Reply
Re: last attempt, look 576, frameset, $700 [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am having trouble figuring out the ST angle by the chart. Is it 78 degree?

When asked what irks him he replied,
"Cheats, smokers and arrogance. In that order."
-C. Stoltz
Quote Reply
Re: last attempt, look 576, frameset, $700 [EightySixer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes 78 degrees, however the seat post has 2 positions so the angle is adjustable if I'm not mistaken, I keep it at 78 degrees, I'm not sure what the other angle turns out to be if you flip the post. Sorry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is the minimum seat height that it will adjust down to ? thanks,

what means this word 'change'? .....
Rappstar
Quote Reply
Re: last attempt, look 576, frameset, $700 [rrfr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are like a.bunch of seatposts for the look bikes and seriously if.I.didn't.just buy a 596 I'd.buy this. If you don't mind cutting you can make this size like a medium. Great bike and probably the.most solid.company in the game
Quote Reply

Prev Next