Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD Zipp 404 Firecrest 11s Carbon Clincher Aero Rear Wheel W/ Powertap G3 Power Meter *** $500 shipped ***
Quote | Reply
SOLD Zipp 404 Firecrest 11s Carbon Clincher Aero Rear Wheel W/ Powertap G3 Power Meter *** $500 shipped CONTIUS***

I have a 20 spoke Zipp 404 Firecrest rim with aerospokes laced to a Powertap G3 hub Wireless ANT+ compatible. The hub itself was upgraded to ceramic bearings thru the service of Atomic Speed which helped Sarah Hammer and few others achieve Olympic gold or other prestigious results. Freehub is Shimano 11 speed and this wheel is so buttery smooth.

This wheel was mostly used for racing with a disc cover. There are some light scratches from travel and the normal inherent blems that come with all carbon but otherwise is in great shape. Some scratching to the hub cover from battery removal as expected. I have 2 layers of Stans rim tape applied so you will have trouble-free use with latex tubes or you may use butyl if you would prefer. The wheel is very true and was originally built by the dedicated wheel builders at Fair Wheel Cycle in Tucson - probably the most notable shop in the US.

The Powertap G3 itself will most likely need some need batteries but I will include the G3 battery unlocking tool. I updated the firmware a while back but newer firmware may exist. The decals have been removed for reduced weight and improved aerodynamics and the glue residue has been removed. The wheel weighs 940 grams before rim tape.

I'll post pics if there is any interest here.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Oct 14, 19 13:29
Quote Reply